• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I'll take "Fandoms" for $400, Alex

Prize Fighter

One Among the Fence
Hello, and welcome to my thread. It's been a HOT minute since I've been here, but I figured what the heck! I'm looking forward to writing again. I'll tell you a little about myself, and then we'll get started.

My name is Raleigh, but please feel free to call me Ralz. I'm a twenty-four year old farmer with my husband out in Colorado, and I bake and write in my free time. I've been roleplaying for a little over twelve years now, and I like to think I've gotten a little better. Lol. Anyway, I'm looking for a high-casual roleplay where I have the ability to main a female or double!

Now that the introduction is out of the way, time to get to the good stuff! Right now I'm just looking for Fandoms.

Harry Potter
+Marauder Era(Scarlett Avery x Sirius Black)
+Alternative Universe(OC x OC or Cannon)

Game of Thrones
+Rhaegar Lives AU(OC x OC/Robb Stark/Jon Snow)

The Witcher
+Wildhunt(OC x OC Witcher)

Peaky Blinders
+OC x OC

Teen Titans
+OC x OC or Robin

Twilight(rereading for shiggles, so craving)
+OC x Edward or OC

I will add more as they come up!

Last edited:
Hi causal, doubling for twilight sounds fun. I can be your Edward, if you could be my Carlisle. 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread

Back