• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I'll Reveal Your True Form! (P5 interest check)

onesmallpopsicle

0195b0f6d3c9010e2c2c417c4656f826.gif

Hey, y'all! The name's Xander, I'm 18.

I will cut STRAIGHT to the chase, I am in love with Persona 5. I've played Royal, Dancing in Starlight and plan to get Strikers!

I'm lgbtq+ friendly and in fact prefer it, prefer oc/canon or oc/oc though can definitely do canon/canon, am open to platonic, familial and poly relationships, and don't really have an age requirement? Be over twelve? If you're not over twelve why are you here. Where is your mom

I can write anywhere from a paragraph to three per character. Though sometimes longer replies are hard for me-I have chronic pain and it does affect my writing ability when my hands are screaming for me to stop. Be patient! I'll extend you the same kindness!

If you're interested, hmu!​

Hi there! I'm Val, I'm 16 but I'll be 17 in April! I love P5, I haven't actually finished Royal yet (</3) but I'm pretty much spoilered to death and back already so I can totally do Royal plotlines if that's something you want. Totally willing to do whatever, oc or canon and I love f/f and m/m lol. I can be super flexible with posting lengths and frequencies. I'm a little rusty when it comes to 1x1 roleplay but I can't imagine it'll take me long to get back into the groove of it all! Lmk if you're willing to try and partner up !! ^^
tenor.gif

Hi there! I'm Val, I'm 16 but I'll be 17 in April! I love P5, I haven't actually finished Royal yet (</3) but I'm pretty much spoilered to death and back already so I can totally do Royal plotlines if that's something you want. Totally willing to do whatever, oc or canon and I love f/f and m/m lol. I can be super flexible with posting lengths and frequencies. I'm a little rusty when it comes to 1x1 roleplay but I can't imagine it'll take me long to get back into the groove of it all! Lmk if you're willing to try and partner up !! ^^
Hey! I'd love it if you could shoot me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back