• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (Ignore Prefix) tomato's rp search! (mxm/mxf/fxf)

tomato modest

it feels like i'm drowning.
hello! so, i really haven't been on rpnation for a while and i'm not exactly ready to jump into any group RPs at the moment, but I have been wanting to start 1v1s for now until i am ready!
NOTE: i can play dominant or non-dominant! i have experience with both.

pixel___onigiri_bounce_divider_by_firstfear-d3lljif.gif

who i'm looking for:
- someone who can be active, if i don't get a reply within a week span i'll take you don't want to continue the rp anymore.
- someone who won't cause drama, in character drama is fine and encouraged! but please don't be rude to me. if there's a problem, at least be civil.
- someone who can bare with me while i'm playing females, because i haven't played a female in years and recently started playing them again :')
- someone who can take quality over quantity, though i would prefer at least three lines, please make sure you aren't just filling things in.
- someone who can play characters with EMOTION. they can't be perfect.

parings:
bully x victim
nerd x jock
demon x angel
demon x demon
demon x vampire
angel x angel
yandere x senpai
yandere x victim
friend x friend
enemy x enemy
teacher x student
monster x human
roommate x roommate

PM ME OR COMMENT IF INTERESTED, THANK YOU!

Hello! I am very interested in roleplaying with you! ^^
I'm interested in the yandere x senpai, monster x human, or roommate x roommate! If you're interested please let me know and I will PM you!

Hello! I am very interested in roleplaying with you! ^^
I'm interested in the yandere x senpai, monster x human, or roommate x roommate! If you're interested please let me know and I will PM you!
Yeah, sure! PM me!

I like a lot of your pairings. What ones are you looking for the most?
Ah, I dunno. Nothing specific at the moment. ^^ Feel free to PM me, though!

hello, I really like your pairs of teacher x student, monster x human and roommate x roommate

Hello there !
My name is iKimchi. (I know it’s food, but it’s so good, just like me. Jk jk.)

I can deal with all of your requirements as I don’t see any unreasonable ones at first sight. For triggers, well I don’t really have any as long as you don’t play the perfect goodie-two-shoes. Please, don’t. T_T But besides that I don’t think I have anything that I really dislike considering a storyline.

For the Pairings I’m interested in:
> Nerd x Jock
> Friend x Friend
> Enemy x Enemy

Hello there !
My name is iKimchi. (I know it’s food, but it’s so good, just like me. Jk jk.)

I can deal with all of your requirements as I don’t see any unreasonable ones at first sight. For triggers, well I don’t really have any as long as you don’t play the perfect goodie-two-shoes. Please, don’t. T_T But besides that I don’t think I have anything that I really dislike considering a storyline.

For the Pairings I’m interested in:
> Nerd x Jock
> Friend x Friend
> Enemy x Enemy
I can agree with you on the goody two-shoes remark, honestly.

Anyways, feel free to PM me! I'd love to RP with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back