[insert name here]

[PlanesWalkers live longer than normal, so remember that!]

[uhh...]

Race:

[Elf? Lich? Human? Gnome? Tell me :D ]

Home Plane:

[The Timeline has a good bunch, but this isn't too important]

Bio:

[Tell me why your character is the way they are! :3 Also, towards the end, describe what happened that ignited their Spark.]

Personality:

[Tell me how they are!]

Spells:

Sorceries(5):

[Describe some spells (don't put too many massive insta-kill spells. You'll run out of mana and use bad mana eventually.) The more powerful, the harder to cast.]

Enchantments(4):

[These do things to other things. You can make it so that when something hurts you you get hurt, or that it makes one of your creatures indestructible.]

Artifacts(3):

[Artifacts can be equipments for your creatures, items of power for you, and practically anything. (Artifact Creatures are a thing. They count only as an artifact here ;3)]

Creatures (5):

[Describe the creatures that your PlanesWalker prefers to use, with up to one legendary creature (One with a name, such as a famous General or Deity(Yes, deity.) or just something really powerful.) But remember, the stronger the creature, the harder to summon.]

{You can actually trade types of spells out for others, i.e. if you don't plan on having any artifacts, you can put the three spells you would have somewhere else.}

Appearance:

Other skills and abilites:

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Mana

Name:

Akex

Male

Race:

Flamekin

Home Plane:

Lorwyn

Bio:

Akex was like most flamekin growing up, with a brash heart and fiery temper, the plane of sunny Lorwyn usually made life uncomfortable for him, however from passing travellers he heard of a different plane of existence called Shadowmoor, a place where the sun never rose and perhaps flamekin could live without the tyranny of the sun, but it was nothing more than a rumor to him. That is, of course, until a legion of Elves came to subjugate Akex's village, in the chaos of battle, his Planeswalker Spark activated.

Personality:

Self-Assertive and quick to anger, almost always thinks he is right, even when he is undeniably wrong. He has a natural distrust of elvish races due to their part in the destruction of his home.

Spells:

Sorceries(5):

Elemental Appeal

Act of Treason

Banefire

Burst of Speed

Conflagrate

Enchantments(4):

Burning Earth

Captive Flame

Fiery Bombardment

Five-Alarm Fire