• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy IGHT SO MAGIC WITCH SAVES DUDE M/M

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
IGHT SO
I'm watching this anime
Witch craft works

The basic plot is that a popular girl is secretly keeping this other dude safe, he gets beat up, pushed around and berated for even looking at this popular girl, right? so one day when someone attacks him out right with magic, a girl comes in and saves him from death !

I want to do some m/m based on this!

I wish to be the witch (but in our role play it would be a boy witch) who saves this dude and keeps him safe from harm! your guy is just an average high school dude who likes to keep to himself but ends up having to be around my character after my character saves yours from death and stuff! (though i think the dynamic would be cool if your character was huge and looked like he could beat people up but is actually really sweet while my character is short and soft looking but has just this powerhouse magic whatever, but totally don't have to do that)

Hello! I would love to try out this idea with you. I may not have seen Witch Craft Works myself, but am still interested nevertheless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back