• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β₯ π’Šπ’‡ π’π’π’π’š β€” π’π’Šπ’• π’”π’†π’‚π’“π’„π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ.

coeur

𝘒𝘭𝘳π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘺 𝘒𝘱𝘩𝘳𝘰π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦
trees in your eyes!
introduction.

hey kids it's me your friendly neighborhood grandma komo! i decided that i really need some more hand holding in my rp life and i thought that doing a 1x1 search would hopefully be the best way i could do that. if the thought of hand holding intrigues you, you can scroll down for some more info!

<3

about me.

✧ first and foremost, i am 21 years old and it is an absolute necessity for me that you also be 18+! i am sorry to anyone under 18, it's just a comfort thing. since these are all romantic plots, i'd prefer to write with someone i know is also of age.

✧ i'm cis female, 1/4 nicaraguan, 1/4 native american, 1/2 caucasian. i am biromantic, demisexual and have a boyfriend that i've been with now for nearly a year and a half. i'm not a super sensitive person to most topics & i do really enjoy deep thoughtful conversations. i'm looking to make friends, too, and i often find deeper conversations are a great way to create meaningful connections, so don't feel like you have to tip toe around me. let's talk about anything you feel comfortable discussing! there are no topics off limits (within reason cough cough), as long as we agree to respect each other and be kind.

✧ i'm looking for quality over quantity, but i notice that i tend to go for about 4-8 paragraphs in my posts. i'd love if you could do the same. as low as 2 paragraphs can be fine, too, though, as long as we're giving each other something to work with!

✧ i'm ghost friendly! if you're not feeling it feel free to just... walk away. no hard feelings, it's all good. my rule is gonna be, if you haven't responded to the rp or kept in contact with me ooc for 2 weeks, the rp is dead.

✧ my absolute main preference for pairings is f// but i'm willing to do anything. i can play males or females, though i have found i tend to prefer female roles. i'm a big, big, big fan of diversity in my characters - whether that's their background, their race, their gender, their sexuality, whatever. it's *chef's kiss*

✧ though i am searching for romance, i don't like a forced romantic relationship. i like lots of plotting and if we start out platonic and find the characters are best as friends? wonderful! platonic love is just as beautiful as romantic love

ideas.

i don't have any fully developed plots, but i do have ideas that i would love to flesh out together. if you have any of your own plot ideas that you feel would align with my interests, feel free to lmk!

✧ period piece m// or f//, absolutely any time from medieval to the early 1960s. wild west cowgirls? a queen/king and their vassal? gay 1950s housewives? world war ii soldiers falling in love in a trench? 1940s detective and "femme fatale"? 1920s mafia boss x flapper or flapper x flapper.... mafia x mafia?! we can do anything.

✧ dark academia setting, preferably with some kind of twist! something supernatural? a spooky haunting? a murder mystery? would love a couple of boujee university students getting into some spooky shenanigans!

✧ mermaids. like just some fun beachy "h20 just add water" vibes. or, give it a completely different aesthetic, and go for pirate x siren? who knows!

✧ hades & persephone but make it?? sapphic? i know, i know, too crazy... unless?

✧ urban/modern fantasy. i love the idea of doing something in a setting like the "bright" netflix movie nobody liked but make it better and just go wild.

✧ if you've seen the show "upload," i'm so into doing something along that concept. muse a dies somehow and their consciousness/soul gets uploaded to a virtual/online heaven and muse b, alive & well, falls in love with them. or they're both dead and are getting used to the whole fake heaven thing together! whatever works!

✧ bonnie & clyde/thelma & louise kind of thing. criminal lovers on the run. i'm thinking southern outlaw sort of vibes, being chased by the cops through the deserts of the american south, robbing gas stations, sleeping in dingy motels, being in love and crazy. just a fun time.

✧ more to come!

if you're at all interested in any of these concepts and want to chit chat/plot let me know in a pm and also maybe give me your discord tag if you have one hehe

<3

β€” stars in your heart!

Last edited:
bumpity bump!
:ghostuvu:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back