• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings if i sing to the sky | a reverse harem search

shadowheart

Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi, my name is shadow! this is a really cheesy and self-indulgent idea, but without further ado, i'm wondering if anyone would be interested in roleplaying a classic reverse harem story? basically, i will play anywhere from four to seven characters, who will all be options for your character to, well, date, and you/your character will be able to pick which one they want to pursue a relationship with. i'm not looking for any heavy worldbuilding or complex plots, just some fun slice-of-life/romance, possibly with a bit a bit of fantasy thrown in there. reverse harem animes/games i like include ouran high school host club, kamisama kiss, fruits basket, obey me, mystic messenger, etc. hopefully that gives you an idea for what i'm looking for.

i don't have many partner requirements, just please be 18+ and able to write at least a paragraph with proper spelling/grammar/punctuation. i'm looking for someone who is comfortable playing a female character, as that is what i envision for these roleplays. most of my characters will be men, and i'd prefer not to change that, but i'm open to throwing some female love interests into the mix if you'd like that. just let me know! lastly, i'd really appreciate someone who contributes to ideas of the rp. it's not very fun roleplaying with someone who simply replies with a "yeah" or "sure" to my suggestions.

if you're interested, please private message me instead of replying here. thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back