• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Idle hands start the devil’s work

thespectacularstorm

Mistress of the Elements
Hello there. Interesting title huh? It’s entirely true, idle hands always look to get into trouble. Right now my hands as well as my mind is pretty idle so I’m looking so something to fill the void.

Currently I’m looking something specific rather than broad but I’m pretty flexible so I’ll likely change my mind. Before we get into that I do want to discuss a few requirements.

1. Please be kind and respectful. We can have civil discussions not arguments like adults.
2. I’d prefer if we were closer in age but at least 18+. I’m 21 so I’d feel uncomfortable talking about mature things with a minor.
3. Be literate. At least give the effort of making a good paragraph for me to respond to and I’ll give you the same. If I can’t respond to it I’ll get bored or frustrated and both of those are no fun.
4. Contribute. I can’t drive the whole story I’ll run out of ideas pretty quick. Let’s do it together! Throw your best move at me 🙂🙂

I’m very interested in doing fandoms right now, a few in particular more than others. I expect to double with OCxCanon because it’s fair but I don’t mind OCxOC. I try to avoid canon unless it’s a pairing we both agree on for the show. All I’m going to do is list the fandom cause I can play just about anybody from them. I’m also open to AUs. Ones with asterisks are ones I especially want to do.

Fandoms::
Naruto ***** 🍥
Bleach ***
Pokémon (ocs only)
X-Men **
Marvel (Avengers, Spiderman, Deadpool)
DC (batfam, league)**

Prompts::
Post-Apocalypse***
Castaways *
Summer Camp
Heavy themes