• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Identity V Roleplay

Hanako-Kun

We all know the story of Eli Clark (me) and his whole sad story about him going blind for telling people who don't deserve to know their future their future, even the story of his fiance going missing. Now what if his fiance was actually on her way to the Mansion to save him and everyone else from their prison? What if Eli finds her while doing Ciphers injured and out of breath while trying to escape a hunter? Their relationship could be saved after all and they could be together during these hard times.
For comfort reasons I'd like people that are 18+ as I'm not comfortable doing with minors, I'm a multi para rper so if you could keep up then that would be fantastic! If you haven't noticed I'm looking for someone to play his fiance (you can decide what she looks like)

that sounds super interesting! is that still up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back