• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ideas Galore

TellManyTales

Going to throw out there all of the ideas for Canon stuff and original setting ideas.

All are MxF as far as main pairing goes.

---Fandom---

Bleach AU/Next Generation. I love Bleach. I really want to do an RP focused on Kazui Kurosaki and Ichika Abarai as they grow up and grow into their abilities as Shinigami. Looking for an Ichika!

Bleach AU: Ichigo and Rukia end up growing up together in Soul Society. Bit of a different take, where these two (My top of the series) grow close over time.

Pokemon: OC x OC. Never has lost its appeal even as I got older. I kust think it would be fun to tackle an adventure Pokemon story between two characters, of an older age, say 15 or 16, and their journey.

Digimon: OC x OC. Likewise, taking this series and it's many variables and making a story could be interesting.

Will update with more ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back