• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ideas, characters, and pairings.

Drake Makilian

Dragon of anything really.
I am doing this because I'm tired of bumping my other thread. Okay so, I normally do dragon-related things but I'm open to try others in the fantasy genre. I also play both genders, but I do not expect you to do the same. NOW! Enough formalities, onto the rules!

1. Will be willing to play multiple characters.
  2. No romance needed, just preferred.
  3. No one liners.
  4. Will not back down and quit.

IDEAS: So, these are my ideas take what you will of them.

1. A sci-fi fantasy thing with dragons (No name yet:) Anyways, this idea involves an overlord, taking control of the populace with these implants called medallions, and a dragon and human try to stop him. PM me for the details.
  2. Dragons in a modern world: Apocalypse spreads in the dragon realm so they're transferred to the human realm by something. That human realm is in the modern age, where dragons are a myth, likewise for dragon realm. Again, PM me for details.
  3. THIS IS A SKYRIM IDEA: Elona gets trapped in the skyrim world, and the dragonborn learns of this. We can go from there.

CHARACTERS: These are my characters already made if you would like to

Elona: Dragon. Master alchemist, probably the best, dabbling enchantress, and a scientist. She is one of the most self-centered person you can find however, and will do anything to further her experiments. She is very hard to win as a love, but if you interest her, then she will do anything to have you. She is half vampire, due to her lineage.

Jeliah: Dragon. Cursed with immortality, she lives tortured by humans who keep taking her apart for her scales, flesh, teeth, and anything else of value. She got this curse saving her brother Dex, the complete opposite of her. She saved him by taking the curse of an item that would grant numerous strength and skills, Dex got the item, Jeliah got the curse.

Dex: Dragon. Jeliah's twin brother, hatched from the same egg. He is always out for more strength, more power, more everything. He was saved from a curse of immortality, regrettably, by Jeliah, his sister. He wears dragon bracers that magically boost his strength and overall fitness, he was already strong and fit before.

PAIRINGS: Okay so I only do MxF, and I say okay so to start things out a lot :P

• Dragon x human. (Or other non draconic race)
  • Dragon x slayer.
  • Dragon x wyvern (they usually hate each other, racism)
  • Necromancer x mortal
  • Necromancer x good mage
  • Necromancer x holy order member
  • Shapeshifter x mortal
  • Shapeshifter x shapeshifter
  • Elemental x mortal
  • Elemental x Opposite elemental.

That's about it. Hopefully we'll rp soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back