• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ideas and Looking

_Exodus_

King of Transformers
Here are a few things and preference from me:
1. I do FxM No other pairing; if you really convice me, I may do FxF. I prefer to play the male role.
2. Please be able to post at least once a day. I could go one every two if you can’t do every day.
3. Tell me if you are going to leave, I’m good if we’re not compatible. Please don’t ghost. I understand if you lose interest.
4. As for paragraph length, be able to post at least 3-4 sentences. At times, one lines are acceptable if it’s small talk between our characters. Though most of the time I match my Partner’s length.
5. I mostly talk and plot RolePlay in PMs, but I am willing to RolePlay in threads.

Genres I’m currently interested in:
Fantasy
Medieval
Modern
Sci-fi

Fandoms:
Transformers
DC/Marvel
Pokémon
Jurassic Park/World
Arthurian Legend
Eragon (I just finished book 2)
Plots:
Knights of the Universe: The human race has expanded through the space; colonizing far away worlds. A group of people have become the protectors of the universe. When the peace is threatened, the knights arrive to solve the problem. The knights have recruited a new knight, but will it cause them to fall apart? There hasn’t been a new member in decades. The trust between them is full, but is this new knight trustworthy?

The Bond That Lasts Forever:
In a world of magic and witchcraft, marriage is an especially important vow. When someone gets married, they are as one. They literally fuse into a single person. They can separate, but why would they; their love is felt by each other and they’re twice as strong.
Here are a few of my ideas:
1. Character A is getting married to B. But A can’t fuse, no matter how hard they try it just won’t happen.

2. Character A accidentally fuses with someone before they are married. The person who they fused with is angered at them. Everyone shuns Character A, but Character B doesn’t shun them.

3. Prostitutes of this world are people who fuse with lonely people to become powerful instead of the normal gig. Character A is one such character.

4. Character A is actually two people who have loved each other for their whole life. When their fused form meets character B, things begin to change.
Creatures & Their Companions:
Humans and animals have had bonds dating back serveral hundred years. Some of them have helped people hunt and gather while other help people feel better. In a fantasy world of almost all and any animals, you could bond with any animal.
1. What if you were to bond with more than one animal?
2. What if one day, you’re animal transformed into a humanoid hybrid?
3. What would you do to get your animal back?
4. What would you do to protect your animal?

Breathe Of The Beast: During the medieval ages, Dragon were thought to have been evil. In reality, the humans were the bad ones; taking their homes, forcing them to leave their land. The dragons must stand together to stop them or forever become legends.
1. A human is found who can communicate with the dragons, for once they stand a chance at peace.
2. An egg is stolen and raised to be a weapon used against them.
3. The last dragon is found and entrapped, but it isn’t truly the last one.

The war is long over, a new generation of transformers live in peace; the old heroes like Optimus, Ratchet, Bumblebee are heroes of their past. The legacy of Primes has disappeared. One day a transformer finds the matrix and is guided towards uniting the colonies to face some unknown threat. They also learn more about the past and the new future they must forge.

In a universe where the transformers took over, no one trusts them. They scout the planet and control everything. What happens when one of them retaliates? When one out of a billion bad ones is good, how can you trust him?

Entei, Suicune, and Raikou were once normal Pokémon. Then ho-oh made them legendary Pokémon. What we’re they like before becoming legendary, or when they first became them.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in some medieval stuff with you, if you're still looking. I can do a FxM pairing as the female too.

Love the bond plots argh!! so good, reminds me of steven universe fusing haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back