Idea for epic huge Battle type of role play.

Theonesuperx

I had an idea for a role-play game that take place during the End Times period. It would be a angel and Earth vs Demons and the Evil Beings.(evil humans) You are fighting to deiced the outcome of the battle. If the good side wins, The world will not end and it will continue and if the Evil side wins, the world will be transfroms a dark world known as the Dark Earth. The idea of this Role play is that you will be in action filled battles that will last for a pretty long time. Maybe for days or hours. The players will have to work together to defeat the enemy that could be very VERY huge and powerful. Not only fight ,but survive through large armies of underworld troops. The war could last for days. Can the good guys last to the Big Boss comes on the battle field.

Also Here are some other ideas.

This Role Play may contain a big area with a map. So the battle field will be huge.

There will be many different types of classes. I might just let the players create their own class to add some tasty taste to it. They just can't add any thing like a God. I will have to review them. I might also let the players create their own powers. Just don't make something too over power that can destroy planets. This game is about team works and strategy. So what do you think about this idea. Do it sounds awesome or boring? I am new to Roleplaying so I hope everything I mention can be done in a roleplaying game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back