[Idea] Choose your own Path

kaze

One Thousand Club
i'm thinking of doing a RP with multiple decisions but i would like to know who would be interested in playing. i'm thinking anywhere from 4 to 6 players (not including me) for the story.

kaze said:
i'm thinking of doing a RP with multiple decisions but i would like to know who would be interested in playing. i'm thinking anywhere from 4 to 6 players (not including me) for the story.
Sounds interesting. What is the story about?

Well i haven't officially come up with a story yet but in Genre terms i'm thinking one of three things: Fantasy (Like D&D for example), Fallout-like Apocalypse, or a Zombie Apocalypse. Depending on how many join we could have a vote as to which one people would like to do.

kaze said:
Well i haven't officially come up with a story yet but in Genre terms i'm thinking one of three things: Fantasy (Like D&D for example), Fallout-like Apocalypse, or a Zombie Apocalypse. Depending on how many join we could have a vote as to which one people would like to do.
Count me in.

I BELIEVE IT!, as i have seen that reference plenty of times, now... What Genre my fellow Players?

I vote for Zombie Apocalypse. I really don't know much about fallout. I think even though the Zombie Apocalypse has been done to death. It would be interesting since it has choose your own path. Making you think about your chioce. I would vote for fantsy second before fallout.

Fallout would be my first choice seeing as I love it :D And zombie apocalypse is 2nd I guess but meh.

ok so we have:

Z.A. = 1

F.L. = 1

Fan. = 0

D.C. = 1

Maximum Ride is left to decide

Desperado, Dino, StealthNinja Are you still interested?

Maximum Ride, how about you?

Apparently IT's the Zombie Apocalypse theme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back