• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I want to RP (Complete list)(Updated 1/30/19)

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I am going to search for a rp partner again, I mean I have a couple of rps already, but I kind of want more as well. This is for fandoms or original settings. I will also put my ships on here too, and my ideas for a certain thing if I have any.

Rules:
~No Godmodding
~Please no one liners, though I do understand low muse
~Please try not to ghost me, let me know if you know you will be gone for a while
~All rpnation rules apply

About Me:
~I am a girl, who loves to play guys, but I can actually do either gender
~I am over the age of 25, but I will still roleplay with anyone
~I don't do GxG or BxB or BxNB pairings.. sorry!!! For romance, I prefer BxG, unless its a bromance, then i'm okay with it, but nothing romantic between same gender sexes.
~I usually try to match my partners writing skills, but I will tell you this: I suck at description and detail, and I can't write more than one paragraph, maybe two if my muse is high enough.

***Have questions or anything? PM me or comment down below***
***I do crossovers between shows, but no show and anime cross over because that would be weird***

Key code:
No stars means it would take a lot of convincing for me to consider it
*Want to do it
**Really want to do it
****Craving it

Fandoms:
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.* (Comedy)
Chandler x Monica
Ross x Rachel
Joey x Phoebe
Chandler x Rachel
Joey x Monica
Ross x Phoebe
Joey x Rachel
Anybody with OC
~Everyone is in college or high school (they go to the same school in this RP) and everybody knows that Ross likes Rachel (except her of course), what if she had developed feelings for Chandler instead? (After he kissed her in the flashback episode.)
~There was a murder at Central Perk (not sure who died) and the suspects are our beloved six.
~What if one of the main six died in a car wreck or something? (possiblity)

Psych**** (Comedy, crime, drama)
Shawn x Juliet
Anybody with OC
*A doctor is murdering their patients thinking that they are helping them.
*Shawn and Gus go undercover as race car drivers when a legend dies under mysterious circumstances.

A Million Little Things**** (Drama, dark)
~You like this show and I will be your best friend forever~
~Its a long shot I know since its a new show, but thought I would add it anyways~
Gary x Maggie
Anybody with OC
None yet

Days of our lives* (Soap opera, drama)
Not yet
Too many to name

MTV's Eye Candy** (Crime, drama)
Tommy x Lindy
Anybody with OC
None yet

Go On* (Comedy)
None yet

Others:
~Most Nickelodeon shows (just ask!)
~Some disney shows (just ask!)
~13 reasons why
~Magnum PI (The newer one)*
~Macgyver (The original)
~Celebrities (only rule is I pick my own celebrity)
~Cats & Dogs (either movie)
~Homeward Bound (Any movie)
~Crossovers (Rule is I pick my own show)
~Most Christmas movies (Just ask!)
~I do watch movies on Amazon Prime, so don't hesitate to ask me about one. I may have seen it or I may have not.~

Well, there's more probably, just ask about it.

Other possiblities

Mystery (murder mystery preferably)**
Tragedy (Please!!!)**
Romance (This shouldn't even be here, because for me, romance is a must!!! BxG only though, I don't feel comfortable doing BxB or GxG.)*****
Anything with celebrities real or OC*
I am fascinated with the Salem Witch Trials, so I'm there if that's something you might want to do.
I like horror, so that's something to think about

What I am looking for:
~Just someone who writes more than one line, please.
~If something else comes up, I will let you know

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back