• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PenGuinWritez

...a starship ranger!

Hello! I'm Pen~Guin, but you may call me Pen or any variation! i am looking for a starkid universe roleplay

i’ve seen the following:
-twisted (most motivation. main pairing is ja’far/sherrezade. will also do mouthface/princess. i prefer to play the princess for mouthface/princess, but will play either for ja’far/sherrezade.)
-the guy who didn’t like musicals (a lot of motivation. main pairing is paul/emma. will also do ted/charlotte, henry/oc, henry/chad, alice/deb. i prefer to play paul, charlotte, henry, and alice for each pairing. my platonic love interest is henry hidgens. my romantic love interest is melissa.)
-trail to oregon (not much motivation. main pairing is mouthface/princess. will also do ssw/jack bauer. i prefer to play princess or ssw respectively.)
-starship (some motivation. main pairing is tootsie/megagirl. will also do bug/febuary. i prefer to play tootsie and bug respectively.)
-black friday (little motivation. main pairing is ethan/lex. will also do tom/becky. i prefer to play lex and becky respectively. my romantic love interest is linda.)
-firebringer (some motivation. main pairing is chorn/tiblyn. will also do jemilla/zazzalil, emberly/grunt. i prefer to play tiblyn, zazzalil, and emberly respectively)
-VHS: Christmas Carol (a lot of motivation. main pairing is bob/emily. im mostly gen for this, so i’ll also do any platonic pairing involving scrooge because wholesome dad stuff. i’ll pretty much play anyone.)
-Hatchetfield ocs (i have a universe. i’ll explain in dms.)
will do platonic for any of these! dm if interested
...even if it might sound strange

Users who are viewing this thread

Back