• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I Wanna Be a Gang-star!!★{Always Looking + Ignore Post Count}

gangstar

ケツを食ベる
NeighboringAccurateIvorybackedwoodswallow-max-1mb.gif

Multi-fandom search
Please read my stuff or I will fight

AnnualNaiveBrownbutterfly-max-1mb.gif
I had a different thread but I hated how it looked.

So here we are now!

Hi~ I'm your local gangstar, call me Zets or just Star if you want.

I've been role-playing for who knows how long so I'm definitely not a newbie. I'm not gonna get into my writing statics because I personally don't know! I can tell you I can write about 1-8 paragraphs, no clue on word count because I don't have the brain cells to comprehend.

I love drawing a lot of my ocs!! I specially love drawing moments from my rps and fangirling with my partners about it! As you can tell I adore chatting with others so ooc chat is one of my favorite things, let me send you fandom memes pwease.

PS. I am oc x canon scummmmmm

I hope you want to rp with me!

FlippantDelectableHellbender-small.gif
Alright fellas, let's do this.
Copy and pasted from my old thread cause I'm lazyyy
★No one liners!! Man, I'm not asking for a novel, just give me some lines. (I burn out easily)
★Please for the love of god, do not ask me to do fetish roleplays. For some reason people love asking me to do those.
★Your grammar doesn't have to be perfect (Mine isn't, believe me), just make sure it's readable.
★Please write in the third person, I would normally be fine with the first person but, that bridge burned down awhile ago.
★I prefer pms but, I do have a discord (on my phone). I have no clue how it works though so I really wouldn't recommend you asking me to do it there.
★If we're doubling, please don't forgot about my character. I try my best to write the same length as you or more for your character so please do the same for me.
★I don't mind if you randomly drop out without warning because I am very guilty of doing that.
★I don't mind if you don't tell me you're gonna be gone for awhile because, again I'm also guilty of that. (I have a hard time telling people that but, I'm trying guys)

tenor.gif
Can;
✔I can double, hell, I encourage that a lot.
✔ooc chat, it's actually fun!
✔I can do mxf,fxf,mxm. I enjoy writing females but whatever.
✔I can play both males and females.
✔I can do canonxcanon (depends on pairing) and ocxcanon
✔AUs!! I love AUs so much!
More to be added! (Maybe)

Can't;
✖Detailed writing, I'm not extremely detailed but, also not detailed enough. I'm a causal type of gal.
✖Some really weird fetish thing.
✖Gore, extreme gore.
✖Oc x Oc, it's boring to me. (But, if you give me a good plot, I will consider it.)
That's all I can think of so far, more would be added later probably.

tumblr_phkxj7H6Ix1tqvsfso1_500.gif
I hope you read everything or you're gonna get the fork.
Copied from other search again cause I'm lazy
Bold = What I'm more inclined to do
* = The more there are the more I crave it

Kingdom Hearts ****
>KH3, KH2, BBS, 358/2 days, Union Cross

Final fantasy xv****

My Hero Academia *********

>Anime only!! Although I do know of the characters & events in the manga
>Hand over your Bakugo or s u f f e r

Fire emblem fates/awakening/heros**

Smash bros**

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure*************(pLEASE)
>Part 1-8 (in the process of reading 8)
>Parts I'm more interested to rp; 5,7(BEST PART),8
>I'm more interested in doing a AU since the canon story lines make me sad

Pokemon (Willing to do ocxoc for this!!)
>I wanna do something based on humanoid Pokemon whoop whoop
>Extremely picky with this one tbh

Ideas/Plots:
★ FE Heros: I know it's weird to pick the app game but I really love it, we can go with the story from either book 1 or 2. But, I kinda want to do a thing with the summoner. Since they summon the hero's they also have to take care of them too. I kinda imagine it being like the feh comics.

★Kingdom hearts: I love the idea of the foretellers, I'm curious about exploring them or even making our own!

★JJBA: Take the second half of the George Joestar novel because that plot is absolutely on some steroids. I'd like to put my own spin on it though.

Here are some plot candies I usually enjoy:
Love-Hate;yanderes;lovely dovey bullshit;marriage;fluff;forbidden love;
AUs:
Soulmates
>Whether it be a red string or a timer on their wrist, I adore doing this idea!

Monster
>Everyone is a different kinda monster from vampires to sirens to werewolves
>There's this instagram artist (Wisydora) who made a monster AU for jojo and I'd love to do something based around that!! (+ some ocs too!)

Single parent
Self explanatory

Last edited:
Jesus christ! Others exist here!
Hello~ My name is Angel, I am currently obsessed with JJBA myself and have been looking for JJBA RP partners for a a month and a half now (How have I not seen yours????)
I mostly do Canon x OC with doubling as well.
I am looking for someone to either play an older Giorno or Leone for me. I'd love to play anyone in return for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back