• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I tip my hat to you! Though I'd prefer not to take it off ✨ Disney Dreamlight Valley (yeah idk either)

problems disorder

i don't know why i'm like This™ either
Roleplay Type(s)

VuaMsbl.jpg

Hey hi hello there! So I'm one of the poor saps that shelled out money for the early access title Disney Dreamlight Valley, and I'm hoping you are too. I tried to resist but now I've been playing the game for I think... a week straight?

Whatever it is. It's a problem askdfjhg and as one might be able to guess from my username, I am well acquainted with those LOL

So even though this game is great with the whole feeling like you're interacting with the characters angle, as someone with chronic problems disorder, I don't know how to act when I like something. And with roleplay being my main hobby, I often seek to interact with that thing via roleplay. This is a lot of nattering to say, I'm looking for a Dreamlight Valley roleplay if you're interested!

I think there's a lot of fun stuff we could do with it. Just from the basic idea of having our characters becoming besties with favorite Disney characters, to doing something with the plot (which is giving me such Epic Mickey and Kingdom Hearts vibes but that could be the clinical brain rot I've got going on. Always a possibility). One of our characters could be the former Ruler, or maybe we both were, or we could even be Disney characters that've forgotten who they are because of the Forgetting! Either just as roleplaying the straight canon, or as roleplaying an original character as that Disney character? Like, it's our version of this character, and they act like an OC at first because they have totally forgotten who they are, but then it turns out later that omg they were that person all along!

Idk that I'm explaining that well aslkdjhfgk but it is 3am in my defense. I'm actually leaning towards that jumbled idea for my own side, actually. I think it would be so so fun to play as a sort of pseudo-OC that's really a Disney character in disguise ;v; (and I'd love to be able to use Rapunzel's role aaaa she's my favorite)

And your side could be anything! You could be the ruler or another Disney character or whatever !! And I think there's like, idk, so much we could do with the setting? Whether we want it to be like a Slice of Life Telenovella or some sort of Mystery genre! And like, spoilers spoilers spoilers ahead, we could play with stuff like how Kristoff lost his memories of Anna? Maybe he starts to fall for the former ruler while he doesn't remember Anna, and there's a whole love triangle thing (à la the aforementioned Telenovella akjsdhfg) going on? Like I just. I don't know! Dreamlight Valley is giving me huge like mid-2000s messy Disney crossover modern AU all the NPC characters are besties with the player characters because the player characters are the Belle of the ball and everyone wants to be their best friend and it's causing drama and there's mysteries and I guess it just made me nostalgic for that chaotic, messy drama fest from when I was a teenager awkjsdfhg

So I'd love to do something like this with you if you've started playing the game and are also picking up these vibes! (Or even if you haven't played the game I guess, it's not that deep of a plot askjdfg)

I could play anyone for you, I'm a big propenser of giant casts of characters so I'd be happy to play like half the NPCs too if you wanna play the other half! But I could play Kristoff or Hans or Naveen or Aladdin or anyone you'd like! And I definitely think it'd be fun to use characters not yet in the game, just since the spirit of the thing is like all the Disney properties rolled into one!

For my side I'm leaning towards asking if you could play Eugene/a Eugene-type against my pseudo-Rapunzel. I'm happy to just play a canon Rapunzel too against a canon Eugene! And maybe other characters, depending on how messy the roleplay gets if we go that direction alksdjfgkh

But I'm open to your thoughts! Please, let me know what you're thinking, I'd love to plot something out!

I'm Kit by the way, or Sin if you'd prefer. I'm late twenties, she/they(? maybe? we're working on it aslkjdhfg), and if I don't respond right away I'm probably grinding money for Scrooge and his overpriced furniture askjdhfg

I love to double, triple, etc, I can range anywhere from semi-lit to adv-lit, probably hover in the 600w average? I have a fair amount of limits though none of them should really come up in this fandom. I guess the most important are, even in OOC chatter, let's not talk about alcohol or drugs or smoking please. Oh!! And I'm totally fine with m/f, f/f, m/m, trans, nb, poly, etc! I have a preference for m/f or f/f on my side of things, but I'm happy to do anything for yours!

Other than that? I can't think of much so! Hope to see you in the Valley ✨

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back