• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy โ€œ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐งโ™กโ€œ a mafia Roleplay ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ

STARZ

โ˜†๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ป
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello hello! I am fairly new to this website but more experienced in Roleplay so bare with me in this long request!

Iโ€™m looking for a lit to advanced Roleplay partner who can play a male character for BxG (must still okay with lgbtq! I still Got some lgbtq characters on the side my man๐Ÿ˜Œ)

I have a Mafia Roleplay plot with quiet the twist! See Iโ€™m not a fan of playing the role of a meek little lady, but love playing the role of a more higher up/powerful woman, muscles, scars, can and will attack without cause kind of gal.

Saying that, my Roleplay plot is down below, a heads up it is very long, detailed for the most part and it does involve a starter to introduce part of the setting and my character

My only concerns/rules are -you must be literate or above -cannot control my character or force them to say stuff they didnโ€™t say -please take your time to reply to the Roleplay I might take a bit and I donโ€™t expect you to reply within a minute or two

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
In this world thereโ€™s often sightings, rumours and groups of people with inhuman features or abilityโ€™s. Most of not all people with these sort of supernatural abilityโ€™s tend to be the ones to pick a side either using their gift, or curse depending on how their seen, to either save livesโ€ฆ or take them. Mafias are often run by people with stronger abilities wether they are in the side of the police/law or against them.

Itโ€™s not uncommon for a mob boss to keep their daughter away from any dangerous drama or let alone spoil them shitless, but what if that wasnโ€™t the case? Maybe even the complete opposite? Y/C is the son,second hand man,etc(up to you) of M/C rival mafia.

seeing as the daughter(m/c) of y/c rival seems to be a important aspect/member, y/cโ€™s leader had given you the job of kidnapping/capturing m/c in plan of holding her hostage having been given the impression m/c was merely just a โ€˜daddyโ€™s moneyโ€™ kind of girl. The plan was to bring down y/c rival using family as a weakness and to lure him closer but the plan doesnโ€™t go as well as hopedโ€ฆ

(This is practically a starter)
Nothing. Not a word. Sure there were a few sounds of pain and a nearly silent "fuck" here and there considering she was being thrown around like a useless rag doll yet even when being blinded with a bag over her head and thrown into what felt like some sort of vehicle she didnโ€™t do so much as call for help. It wasnโ€™t the first time she had been in this kind of situation after all.
There sat Bambi Anderson, daughter of the โ€˜all mightyโ€™ mob boss Adam Anderson. As if he was actually all that. Despite being sat in god knows where with god knows who, bag over her head, limbs tied tight a raging headache from being dragged and tossed around uselessly. Staying quiet helped her hear the voices around her such as words like "she looks like sheโ€™s dressed as a guard, this isnโ€™t the daddyโ€™s girl I expected" "You think she was knocked out cold just from that?" "You really think heโ€™s going to come for her on his own?" Talking about her and her father as if she wasnโ€™t even there. Though to put it simply. Adam wasnโ€™t coming for her. The most that would be done is try to figure out where she was and why she hasnโ€™t gotten out herself. Though her attention was finally caught by the words of โ€˜daddyโ€™s girl.โ€™ in fact, she found that almost funny. Enough so that she finally broke her silence. She snickered, failing at keeping it quiet enough not to be heard "thatโ€™s rich, I havenโ€™t been called that since high school, but I think youโ€™re a little mistaken" she had finally spoke up despite the chances of being hit or anything of the sort for speaking up, but her tone barely had any worry or hurt in it. Iโ€™m fact sheโ€™s sounded,
Amusedโ€ฆ
(Y/c can be in the room as one of the people taking her hostage or someone who walks in after she speaks itโ€™s really up to you where you go after this part I just wanted to hopefully give some context)

I would be down to Roleplay on discord if you are interested as I am more active on there<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back