Advice/Help I think it would be nice to have some advice for my characters my stories and my two universes

EmeraldCyberDrake35

EmeraldDragonLord35
Roleplay Type(s)
I have been thinking that i would appreciate some outside advice for my characters my stories and my two universes i'm working on so any friendly advice would be buch appreciated once i explain about my characters my stories and my two universes

Can you share some information on your characters and universes?
Well the two universes are the auraverse with it's world being called boratha and the other universe is called the ultraverse with it's world being called ultora then their's my characters there are supeheroes aliens and many other types of characters where should i start ?

Well the two universes are the auraverse with it's world being called boratha and the other universe is called the ultraverse with it's world being called ultora then their's my characters there are supeheroes aliens and many other types of characters where should i start ?
You should start with whatever you want advice on

For instance are you wanting help fleshing out a specific setting, coming up with rules about races within the world, etc.

Oh in that case! I find chatbots are super useful. Not for pulling ideas directly from, but for pushing YOU to develop ideas. If you tell ChatGPT that you're gonna talk abt your world and characters, and tell it to ask you a question about them at the end of every response, I've found that CRAZY useful.

Oh in that case! I find chatbots are super useful. Not for pulling ideas directly from, but for pushing YOU to develop ideas. If you tell ChatGPT that you're gonna talk abt your world and characters, and tell it to ask you a question about them at the end of every response, I've found that CRAZY useful.
Thank you i'll try that out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back