• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I suppose I should actually introduce myself, yes?

LovelyAndBroken

Pain is beautiful.
Hello, I prefer to keep OOC and IC lives separated, so if you wish to know me OOC, then you will have to get me to warm up to you. I am a very hard nut to crack, sadly. I wish you luck if you try.

Anyways, I write anywhere from one-liner to a few paragraphs, and I have been writing for about 5 years. I'm an elder roleplayer, i suppose yet I have met people who have roleplayed for 10+ years.

I prefer to play males of the submissive types, or females but I can roleplay as a dominate role. I have to be comfortable with you in order to, so don't expect it right off of the jump unless our plot FORCES me to be in the dominate role.

I'm typically open for anything, and I prefer if YOU come to ME with YOUR plot, or you can message me and build one with me, but I hate doing all of the work so I say screw it, and have others build one or do it with me. Anyways, I suppose this is a bit about me, if you wish to ask questions, PM me. I don't bite... hard. I'm joking --- Or am I?

Send me roleplay ideas, or just to talk because my PM's are always open. I'm not as much as an A-hole as I seem, I promise. Don't be scared!

~ LovelyAndBroken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back