• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I stay simping { GENSHIN OC X CC OPEN }

Shashafury

vanitas
Roleplay Type(s)
I apologize in advance because this won't be a pretty, neatly set up post as I am on mobile.

vanitas/vani | 25 | they/them | 400 - 1000+ words
I roleplay all genders and sexualities and enjoy partners who are equally as flexible! I only roleplay with people who are 18+, the closer to my age, the better (trust me, my age shows)
Quality over quantity.

I am a full time student actively looking for a job, I also have shaky health and find myself lacking the energy to reply to even OOC and for that apologize in advance but do not rush me. I will offer you the same amount of patience, I don't mind waiting. We're adults after all.

NOW TO THE BEEF OF THE STEW
doubling up welcomed!!

GENSHIN IMPACT
Characters I'd like to play AGAINST

Capitano | Neuvillette | Dainsleif | Diluc
I love all these men. I like keeping my villains as villains so no sugarcoating is needed!

my one true shipping's, mega comfort ship for me
xiao x aether
wanderer x aether
no preference on who I play!!

I'm caught up with the Archon quests!

So if my ramblings haven't put you off, shoot me a dm and I'll answer as soon as I'm free ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back