• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I need help

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I wasn’t too sure where to go to ask... but um... one of my role-playing friends has forfeited his character in our 1x1. I was curious as to if anyone would like to take his role.

RP name: Would you love her?

What is the RP about? If you give more details then you might attract more interest.

I honestly may start the RP over... just due to how far in it was. It has many pages, about twenty. I may begin a fresh start when I’m free.

I may be able to help there, being that person. Essentially it is about a male human (your character) who meets a female furry Kaitlyn (DyNaMiTe's character) in the forest who had lived alone for much of her life, having lived a troubled past. This human came from a village, shared a bond with this newfound person, and has developed feelings for her. In the original that, to my hope, can be continued, confessions have been given between the two, and they share an adorable romance with each other. Together they found a relation to Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn befriended a girl from the village close to the male human, and a number of interesting events occurred where they will be potentially be able to live a good life together, but not free from worry. Kaitlyn's past is resurfacing all too quickly, and a hunter who has cast a gloom on her family's history is soon to find out about her.

This is about the long-and-short of it without giving too much away of existing plot. If anyone needs more information, I will try to assist within a few days when I am able to clear my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back