• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I need a roleplay partner!

TotallyNotTheDoctor

Time Travel Connoisseur
Hey!

This is a sort of interest check for a 1x1 roleplay. I'll always be accepting new partners, and I'm happy to work with you if you have ideas of your own!

I've never really played any female characters, and I usually stick to MxF roleplays, but I'd love to explore a bit if you're willing to put up with my incompetence in the new roleplays.

Animes: Sorry. I'm not an anime fan. :/

Books:

The Ranger's Apprentice and Brotherband Chronicles

Fablehaven

Beyonders

Games:

Skyrim

Fallout: New Vegas

Assassin's Creed (All of them, but I'm leaning towards Black Flag at the moment)

Batman: Arkham series

Watch_Dogs

Themes:

Fantasy

Sci-Fi

Modern-day crime

Pirates (Leaning towards this one as well, but it doesn't have to be AC IV)

To be honest, I'm kind of desperate for a roleplay partner. I've been offline for a while because all of my other roleplay partners have stopped replying. I can put up with a few grammatical errors here and there as long as I can understand what you're trying to say. If you're interested, reply to this thread or PM me. I know I'm not the most entertaining writer, so thanks for reading this whole thing!

Sounds great. :) Do you have a preference between the two? I've been leaning towards the Pirates theme for a little while now, but I enjoy both of them.

Pirates. I've been doing a lot of crime lately and Pirates is something I haven't done in a while. I should be fresh with inspiration too, since I just finished watching Pirates of the Caribbean. Lol.

Actually yeah! I have two plots. If you've seen Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides, then you might be familiar with this: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OvwjF9lF28[/media] she's a mermaid, and they kind of fall in love, although mermaids are considered evil in this movie, but Serena seems to be different. The pirate crew captures her because they need her tear to properly use the fountain of youth and gain eternal youth. When she's out of water completely she has legs ((can't really walk well)), but when she's half in water, half out, she could die.

There's also pirate x pirate. I equally like the concept of these two, it's just I don't have as much info on this one as the first. But really it's up to you.

You seem to be into the first one, and it looks like a great idea. We'll do that. :)

PM me with your character details, and I'll give you mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back