• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I have plots and ideas that I must use!!

Okay, so I apologize for this thread not being the prettiest but I'm not good with coding and I'm stuck on mobile so it's quite difficult to make things pretty. Anyways, I have a few plot ideas and some time on my hands so I though 'why not share that here?' Of course there are a few requirements I should mention first.

One; I consider myself a somewhat advanced RPer. I do prefer longer responses, usually ranging from two paragraphs bare minimum to ten paragraphs in the very longest. It really depends on my muse. Correct grammar and punctuation is appreciated but not something I focus on. After all, being on mobile I make a lot of typos and little mistakes from time to time.

Two; I'd like you to be somewhat active. Maybe... Three to four posts a week in the very least. I now that may not seem active to some but to me it is just enough. I do understand that you have lives outside of the Internet whether that be school or work or sports or other things. I myself have highschool, two part time jobs and also I'm in the school play as of the moment. So, that doesn't always give me the most time. If you think you might not be able to post for a while because of something just tell me.

Three; I'm okay with slightly darker concepts like gore, alcohol, drugs, etc. as long as it doesn't get too explicit or Violet's the websites rules. This isn't exactly a requirement but I thought this should be mentioned.

Now, on to the plots! Well, I only have one half baked plot at the moment and a few ideas for a few others. Some of these are fandoms and others just basic ideas. I have stars put next to the ones I already have ideas for.

Supernatural (the show)

Dystopian aus

Post apocalyptic aus

Mad Max: Fury Road

Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children *

Steampunk/ magic universe

Modern witches/wizards

Until Dawn

Outlast

the Last of Us

Jurrasic Park/World

Angel/demon stuck on earth *

And that's really about it! Again, I apologize for this not being the prettiest thread but I do hope that doesn't scare you away!

Also, I forgot to mention this but, feel free to chat with outside of the RP! I love getting to know people and making new friends. I mean, if you don't want to chat either that's cool too! Whatever you want

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure! I don't exactly have a solid idea or plot got it though so I hope you wouldn't mind working it out over a PM?

Okay, well the only ones I actually have plots for are the ones with starts next to them so we'd have to work something out together!

FallOutBoy said:
Okay, so I apologize for this thread not being the prettiest but I'm not good with coding and I'm stuck on mobile so it's quite difficult to make things pretty. Anyways, I have a few plot ideas and some time on my hands so I though 'why not share that here?' Of course there are a few requirements I should mention first.
One; I consider myself a somewhat advanced RPer. I do prefer longer responses, usually ranging from two paragraphs bare minimum to ten paragraphs in the very longest. It really depends on my muse. Correct grammar and punctuation is appreciated but not something I focus on. After all, being on mobile I make a lot of typos and little mistakes from time to time.

Two; I'd like you to be somewhat active. Maybe... Three to four posts a week in the very least. I now that may not seem active to some but to me it is just enough. I do understand that you have lives outside of the Internet whether that be school or work or sports or other things. I myself have highschool, two part time jobs and also I'm in the school play as of the moment. So, that doesn't always give me the most time. If you think you might not be able to post for a while because of something just tell me.

Three; I'm okay with slightly darker concepts like gore, alcohol, drugs, etc. as long as it doesn't get too explicit or Violet's the websites rules. This isn't exactly a requirement but I thought this should be mentioned.

Now, on to the plots! Well, I only have one half baked plot at the moment and a few ideas for a few others. Some of these are fandoms and others just basic ideas. I have stars put next to the ones I already have ideas for.

Supernatural (the show)

Dystopian aus

Post apocalyptic aus

Mad Max: Fury Road

Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children *

Steampunk/ magic universe

Modern witches/wizards

Until Dawn

Outlast

the Last of Us

Jurrasic Park/World

Angel/demon stuck on earth *

And that's really about it! Again, I apologize for this not being the prettiest thread but I do hope that doesn't scare you away!

Also, I forgot to mention this but, feel free to chat with outside of the RP! I love getting to know people and making new friends. I mean, if you don't want to chat either that's cool too! Whatever you want
I am looking for a partner, I am a detailed roleplayer however I main females. I was wondering what gender you main/prefer?

[QUOTE="Soses-fighter007]I am looking for a partner, I am a detailed roleplayer however I main females. I was wondering what gender you main/prefer?

[/QUOTE]
I do prefer even genders most of the time with a girl and boy each (or at least not two females one person and two males the other because I don't mind other genders) but if there is one character I usually do prefer the female over the male depending on the circumstances

FallOutBoy said:
I do prefer even genders most of the time with a girl and boy each (or at least not two females one person and two males the other because I don't mind other genders) but if there is one character I usually do prefer the female over the male depending on the circumstances
ah, alrighty then. :) we might be able to do a roleplay together in the future, but right now I am kind of looking for something low maintenance which means I'd be playing the female and only play males on the side. Mind if I keep this thread as watched and when I have more time for roleplays contact you? Or you can contact me when you think I'd be right for a role you need filled, I am always open to other's if they feel I'd be right for a part. :)

By all means, who can keep this on watch! Although I might earn you I'm not sure what the future holds for me right now (job and school wise) so I'm not sure how much time I may or may not have in the future...

Its all good, thank you so much and have a great night! :D By the way if you ever do want to ask me about a role I do have profiles and posts available upon request if you want to know more about my characters/style!

Have a great night! :D -Ari!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back