• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I have little to no idea what i'm doing.

DreamFeind

Forger of Dreams
Hello all. As you can see from the title of the thread I have no clue how any of this works. I made an account a while back and never did anything with it, but as quarantine has made me insane and lonely, I thought I would make a post requesting just about anything. I'm not a writer by any means, so grammar means very little to me. But what I do have is a head full of useless knowledge and billions of stories to tell.
So if you are brave enough to put up with me and love self deprecating humor then you, brave soul, pm me, message me, post here I don't care. Lay it on me tell me what you wanna do and i'll keep up. Guide me and I will follow.
PS: (Keep your mind out the gutter you nasty.... unless)

You're not the only One who knows what their doing :p
But, I'd like to role play with you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back