• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I have an idea for Naruto...

MatsuiAiko

Ok, so I was on Fanfiction one day and I came across this interesting story (which I have irritatingly have not been able to find again) where Madara Uchiha has taken over Kohonagakure. The Kohona shinobi are working out of the forest trying to tactically take back the city. Ok, I love the idea. I just didn't like how the writer went about it. I don't know if this is taboo or anything but I came up with a serious new plot line for it, with new characters and everything. I just don't know how to start or where. I wanted to do a fanfic of it, but it might make a good Rp, I don't know. Anyway, I'm going to list the plot and see if anybody is interested.

I am seriously so fustrated with myself, I lost the book with all the plot information in it. Kami-sama punish me. Or you could find my notebook....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, thank you for your support.

I STILL cannot find my notebook with all the details in it so I'm gonna try my best to go from memory.

First and foremost I made several changes to the main plot line to save Shishui and Itachi.

1. When Shishui gives up his second eye to Itachi, he does not die from the fall. He sustains some pretty serious injuries like broken limbs and ribs, but he is alive. I did some pretty serious research into their ages so that there was an even flow of time (I had a rough timeline) but that is gone for now. So, he is found by a woman living alone in the forest with her young son. She nurses him back to health, yada yada, and they become close. They live like a married couple and have a daughter together. Eventually, the woman catches a wasting sickness and dies living shishui with the two children. They make their way to nekobaa's and live in the city in a separate home from nekobaa. The daughter gains a female nekonin companion. The boy sometime while still in the forest develops the same kekegenkai as deidara and it is later revealed that they are brothers. While in the forest shishui secretly begins training the boy before his mother dies. She finds out and approves but they never know she knew. Anyway back at the city, shishui is there when sasuke passes before killing itachi. Shishui finds out about his plan and leaving the kids with nekobaa, goes to stop sasuke. He is too late to stop sasuke from beating itachi but after sasuke leaves, he manages to take itachi home with him and saves his life. Together they show up on the bridge when sasuke is trying to kill danzo and they stop him from sealing shishui's eye. They take the eye back and have it reinserted. Eventually they get his other eye back from the raven in Naruto. While they are hiding in the land of whirlpools.

2. Some time after the five kage summit, but before the shinobi war, somehow Konoha is captured by the fake Madara or Obito. He uses the captured bijuu as a scare tactic and guards for the village. They are positioned on the walls around the village. Those annoying village elders are killed during the invasion. The rebels, the guerrilla fighters working to take back the village reside in the land of whirlpools under the ruins of the capital city.

3. This was supposed to be an Ita Saku fic, so somehow they come together and have either two or three children. But they do have twins.

So, since I lost my detailed book, the descriptions of Shishui's wife and children have been lost. Name, coloring, abilities. Gone. The breed and coloring of the nekonin companion are gone. As are the names and number of Sakura and Itachi's children. Eventually I wanted Madara to be resurrected as per canon and rule over Konoha, but I do not want to get into Kaguya-hime. She is a piece of work, that one.

Anyway, If you are still in and want to do this thing, let me know. The OC characters will have to be redesigned and I'm thinking whoever wants to pick up those characters can design them as they want.

Last edited by a moderator:
okay, I originally liked how Maadara took over Konoha and how there was a rebellion though. So point #2 is my favourite part

Users who are viewing this thread

Back