I Have a Secret!

Fish-d

Lurker
...Not really. I just want to introduce myself.

'Ello, my name is Jade. I just joined and I have to say, I like it here already. I come from a few different sites and have been roleplaying for two years- though I am far from mastering the art. I generally roleplay around semi-lit, which is not one-liners, but not novels, either. I do fandom roleplays (mostly Kingdom Hearts and Hetalia and possibly Psychonauts), but I'm up for originals, too.

Anyway, uh. Hi! Feel free to send me a message; drop by for a chat. I don't bite, I swear!

Hola Jade! I'm new as well... joined Saturday I think. In any event join us on the shoutbox any time to say hi, we wont bite. :)

Hey There!

Nice to meet you and all that jazz, if you have any questions,concerns or comments don't be afraid to ask!

Hope you like the site s'more

Hopefully this'll be the site you settle down with, it's always nice to see another friendly face ^^

We've got a fandom section, which I'm sure you'll probably be finding convenient; the other sections should be originals though; and don't forget the ideas section, plenty of great ideas never get to be any more than that because nobody shows any love.

Welcome newcomer, whole and heartedly! there are literally metric tons of rps on this site (i weighed them myself) and I'm absolutely positive you'll love it here!

plus there is always the shoutbox, which is absolutely wonderful!

Thank you for joining the RpNation!

It's certainly great to have you here. Enjoy our wide array of role plays & let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve your stay!

Your new friend

~Gg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back