• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I have a new character... (MxM)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
All characters are (18)+
Tags: Fantasy Medieval, Romance, Mystery, Hurt/Comfort
Pairings: MxM

Preferrably your character would be the more dominant one and MC be the more submissive one. However, I'm open to not having a permanent 'bottom/sub' or 'top/dom'. So having each of our character's be Switches.

Please feel free to DM me if you are interested! ^-^

I would really like my RP partners to write somewhere between 3-6 paragraphs, or 300+ words. I also prefer writing in 3rd person. No offense to anyone who identifies or enjoys 1st or otherwise, I just get extremely confused when trying to write or read in that POV~

=============

So! I have a newly made character I'd love to rp with. XD Anyone feel like plotting and rping with him? Please PM me and I can send you his description to see what you think.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• IG42
Back