I have a few Ideas I'd like to try out! ( love, robots, aliens, and murder) )

Greyathena

Astriferous Wanderer
Hi everyone!

I'm on spring break so I'm looking to start ~2 1x1s!

I'll need partners to be relatively active (posting at least every other day)

I'm also a bit particular and am looking for literate partners so I'd like to see a writing sample before I RP with a partner.

I want to focus on skilled writing and story development so I'd like there to be collaboration and ooc conversation between us as authors. Preferably I'd like other writers who are looking to improve and push their writing to be better since that's something I personally want to do. I'm hoping we could chat and become friends as well. :)

In Romantic role plays I'm willing to do M/M, M/F, or F/F. So just let me know what you prefer.

Alright without further ado here are the themes/ plot ideas.

• Tragic love story- In a world where we have just engineered the technology to create robots with feelings, a new model falls in love with an older model that is incapable of love.
  • Soul mates are too fluffy, we have timers that count down to the moment we meet the person who will, inadvertently or intentionally get us killed. So one of our characters timers hits zero when they meet. So imagine most people just grow up expecting to be murdered or become a murderer and its not really a crime if a timer predicts it, because hey that's fate. But then our characters uncover that the entire thing is intentional and the timers are set and people feel compelled to murder based on social pressures. It could be a really interesting concept for a satire on societal pressures and precognitions.
  • A darker tragic love story- a robot falls in love with a human, as the human ages the mecha fixes what it can. Eventually the human dies but not understanding this and thinking the human is broken, the robot continues to try to fix the human, neglecting itself, and eventually rusting until it essentially dies as well.
  • In science fiction humans are usually boring, weak, or stupid. I want a story where they're actually considered hideous or terrifying! What if the oils on our skin are caustic, or our voices operate at a frequency that paralyzes, if most alien races are herbivores and so our teeth and meat eating habitats frighten them? I'm willing to write this from human or alien perspective. I just think it's a fun concept to explore.
  • Dystopia Love Au-A future time when love is illegal/considered a disease. You can only be with the person assigned to you- but two characters fall in love despite the rules. (Taken)
  • A story based on this
  • A story set here
  • I am open to your own ideas too! Feel free to pitch them to me!

Thank you lovelies!

*Sits down an impatiently awaits replies*

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back