• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I had an idea, wanna do it with me?

Ery.z

The Emanator of Nihility
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there its Erin
I have been looking for an rp for a while now but most of the checks that i saw and got interested in required 18+ yet i am a minor so i couldnt find anyone
But now I have an oc that i want to study on, the plot in my mind will be given below
But now lets start with general things about me
I am not that experienced but if i dont try i can never be experienced so why not?
Not native speaker so expect some grammar mistakes
I cant really go long term since i am a busy student (kind of a nerd lol) but i can keep up for a couple of months or more
I love to comment on the way that the rp goes and i dont mind if you do as well, if you dont want me to talk ooc just tell me
Please dont expect expert work but it doesnt mean that im fine with one liners, i am still trying to increase my word count but i wont do one liners too
I dont really have triggers but please no sexual content
If you lose interest just let me know, i will too so we wont wait forever for nothing
I would like to observe your style and adapt to it slowly since im still kind of new so please be patient and let me sort things out
I am more comfortable on discord but if you dont have a dc we can do it here too
I can do romance but i like it more if we see how things unfold and if our ocs can love each other in time

My oc is shortly;
A boy who was created by a human. He is used as a field tool for the faction that caused his creation and is fed on the energy and emotions of other creatures. His duty is to eat human energy and steal his preys' souls so the faction can use them to create more life. But he has only one thing in his mind, his creator who he instinctively sees as his mother. Your oc can have any relationship with mine. There is a tiny bit of world building and off-earth places. I welcome any ideas of yours to add or change.
Thats all i guess, i hope you will be interested

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back