I guess this is hello

Unicornlemon

I am new to role playing but hope to learn a lot about writing and submerging myself in a character through this site! I've always loved reading and anime so why not try to imitate my favorite character or creating a new world others can be a part of with me?

I am still nervous about role playing but I'm sure this will be fun!

Welcome, Uni! I'm sure you'll feel right at home. There are tons of great people here at RPN and lots of new people coming everyday so don't feel like you're the only new kid on the block, haha. Roleplaying is a lot of fun and we have different categories to accommodate all tastes and skill levels. Let me know if you are confused or have any questions and I'll do my best to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Uni, nice to meet ya. I'm DarkHaert. And while I'm not not to roleplaying, I am new to the site, and if you ever need to ask a question or chat, I can lend a digital ear and help best as I can.

Hello and welcome to RPN! *throws a handful confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, or just Kes. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Unicornlemon said:
I am new to role playing but hope to learn a lot about writing and submerging myself in a character through this site! I've always loved reading and anime so why not try to imitate my favorite character or creating a new world others can be a part of with me?
I am still nervous about role playing but I'm sure this will be fun!
Welcome to the site Uni! I'm pretty new to RP too. Us newcomers must unite!!!

Hey, being new isn't bad. In fact, if you use it right, it can be a powerful weapon that can be used to your advantage in many ways. I've been the new guy myself plenty of times, trust me, being new isn't always a bad thing. Have fun in whatever endeavors you have and, let the games begin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back