• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I̶f̶ I̶ O̶n̶l̶y̶ C̶o̶u̶l̶d̶, i̶'d̶ M̶a̶k̶e̶ a̶ D̶e̶a̶l̶ W̶i̶t̶h̶ G̶o̶d̶ (S̶t̶r̶a̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ T̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ I̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶ C̶h̶e̶c̶k̶)

Otter

Living, but not laughing or loving
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello There! 👋

While my screen name is Ecophobia, please feel free to call me Eco, Wicked, or Otter! I just finished the fourth season of Stranger Things last Friday and when I say my muse is through the roof?? I mean it! I am looking for a ST roleplay that includes OC x Canon and doubling!

Here are some simple guidelines that I think are important to know!

1. As stated above, I thoroughly enjoy Doubling! I love playing my own OC's, just as many people do! To make sure we both get what we want, doubling tends to be a fan favorite!
2. While my OCs are Male and I only do MxM for them, your OC can be whatever gender or orientation you wish! I just do not like playing female OCs aside from a few I have!
3. I do not like having word limits or anything like that, but I tend to write anywhere from 3-6 paragraphs per character. All I ask is you give me enough to write on! I try to match my partner as best as I can.
4. I am 21, and I do prefer roleplaying with people who are 18+!
5. While I do not mind roleplaying on-site, discord is a much easier option for me!
6. I love it when I can plot and chat with my partner OOC! Never feel like we cannot just talk or plot!
7. Please try to give some warning if you are going to disappear! I thoroughly understand life gets in the way sometimes, and I to have ghosted people, but I always try to warn people if I go off the grid!

With all that, here are my preferred characters!

Characters for My OC:
- Eddie Munson
- Billy Hargrove

Characters I can Play:
- Robin Buckley
- Steve Harrington
- Nancy Wheeler

With all of that said, if you are interested, please shoot me a DM so we can start plotting!

Thanks for reading!

-Eco <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back