I exist.

mzmingle

Professional Fangirl
I might have lied in the title, but I'm not sure.

I'm obsessed with YouTubers, and many of the slash pairings on it.

And Pokémon! My favourite being this one -->
303.gif

Byeee!

Howdy there, Mzmingle, I am Ayl. Not a big fan on Pokemon, but maybe I can guide you around a bit!

Here's the gig around: Check. Out. These. Shiny.Rules.After that, if you really wanna get down to business, then clicky on theRole Playsand on theRole Play Recruitment, if you are looking for a group RP, or if you’re looking for 1x1s, take a look at the1x1 Recruitmentareas. The finest places, for the finest creations if I may dare to state my opinion. But, if you’re a lazy-ass like me, you probably won’t wanna browse all that stuff. Fear not, for ourRoleplayer Searchis just what you need! Find others with your Rping preferences and shoot them a message.

If you have any questions, well that's to bad, we don't do those here. Syke! Of course we do, just Private Message me or any of our friendly moderators and admins(but only after you’ve gotten 10 posts in and have been a member for 24 hours. Ya know, to avoid spambots and all). You smay also want to join us in the fair but mad land known as theChat, where you can meet and chat with our friendly community. Word of warning, we're all crazy, but you’ll learn that soon enough.

Check out the last link for a full guide to the site and everything you could possibly want. Hope you enjoy your stay with us, and I wish you fun Rping!

Welcome to RpN!

Why hello there, fellow Pokemon fan. :) Welcome to the site!

Mysdibule is pretty nifty, but I think this bad boy would have to be my favorite. (:3)

Charizard_(SSB_for_Nintendo_3DS_-_Wii_U_Artwork).png

Welcome to RPN! I don't have a favorite Pokemon, cause I am totally and utterly lost when it comes to Pokemon xD Although I do like that... super cute pink ... thi--Wait... that's Kirby. *fail*

@mzmingle the better question is who doesn't ship Phan.

But I ship it more platonically...with the occasional dose of sexual tension thrown in. X3

@Elle Joyner there are disturbing-er Pokemon! yay!

(tbh, I only know the weird ones.)

124.png

yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back