• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I don't need your love plot

Circus boy

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey so I'm looking for a specific type of plot that can be put into any of the following pairings the second one Is the one I want to play. Basically I'm wanting to play somebody broken. Someone sassy, done with the world, and full of sarcasm. Who wants nothing to do with my charceter. What I want from you is to me infatuated with my character doesn't have to be obsessive but bonus points if it is. Someone that no matter how many times my character curses you out, puts you down, or just straight threatens you, you just keep on showing love and affection, preferably in a teasing manner. I want your character to be one that likes getting under my characters skin and no matter how many times my character tries to get under yours it just never happens.

If your interested message me, but please please please be willing to do the following

1. Communicate, if you need a break, now your not gonna be on, or wanna stop please just tell me (I get excited and will just keep refreshing waiting for a reply when the plot gets really good lol)
2. Be able to write 3 paragraphs, more is great but that's the minimum, I match length
3. I like writing first person, if you need me not to let me know
4. When you message me tell me which pairing you want to do
prince x jester/servant
vampire x forced human blood bag
cult leader x someone who wants nothing to do with the cult
yandere x me (though I will happily take yandere/obsessive for any character you play)
Mafia boss x civilian/hacker
Drug dealer x client trying to quit
CEO x personal assistant
CEO x delivery boy
famous model x new and upcoming model who was forced into business due to money issues
Killer/kidnapper x victim

Character I'm looking to play
images.jpegdownload (5).jpeg

Name: Liam
Personality: Sassy, sarcastic, unable to take compliments, shy, guarded, nerdy and cute when it comes to the stuff he likes
Dislikes: Attention being on him, being teased
Height: 5'4
Song: Everybody Hates Me By Citizen Soilder

Basically I want this energy between our characters with me being a and yours being b

Per(a):Call me a skinny little bitch one more and see what happens!

Per(b):Skinny
Little
BITCH
Per(a):That's it you sexy motherfucker!

-----------------
Person (b): For such a big attitude and mouth you sure have a little-
Person (a): Don't you dare finish that sentence!

---------------

Person (a): I hate your guts!
Person (b): You love me and you know it.
Person (a) : Fuck you-
Person (b) : Gladly
Person(a): (storms off embaressed)
---------------

Person (b): Give me that your not old enough to drink
Person (a): Hilarious give it back
Person (b):....
Person (a): You can't be serious we've known each other how long and you-

--------

Person (b): (in a teasing singsong voice) Someone's showing their feelings
Person (a): (blushing hard) This is exactly why I don't you jerk!
----------

Person (a): (shyly) kiss me
Person (b): Did you just-
Person (a): (storming away blushing) Nevermind-
Person (b): No wait coming back I was only teasing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back