• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I do Double RP! Loki/OC, Thomas/Lucille

Quillqueen154

Helloooo!

I'm looking for a partner for a long term MxF OC/Loki Rp - I both roleplay as OC and Loki, but I prefer to play an OFC. I do NOT do mary sues, so no need to worry there. I can also do a separate rp if you want me to do Loki for one of your OCs, I'm a very experienced Loki myself, both as mythology and Marvel. I have a few prompts at the ready with different characters, if you're interested! Let me know and I'll post some. I'm open for suggestions and talking about prompts too! For your OC I also do different other Marvel characters if you'd like!

I also do Lucille/Thomas Sharpe RP, I rp as Lucille, I do her the best! Oc's also welcome - I have my own too if that is preferred.

I do:

usually writing between 300-1000+ words depending on inspiration. (I study English literature so I'm reasonably good at writing.)

Canon x oc - and more ocs welcome

Double Rp

I do crossover rps but only within the marvel universe

Female x Male or Female x female only

Prefer Email or Skype for rping
 Open for plotting together!

the big don't do

I do dark rps but I don't do paedophilia. That's just... no.

I don't do male x male rp for the reason that I experienced something bad in the past with that.

----

A little about me:

- I'm quite knowledgeable in the Marvel Universe
- I'm 25
- I have a degree in English literature so I'm quite alright with words despite English not being my native language.
- I am an experienced RPer and have RPed since I was 15 - That's a good number of 10 years for you there!
- In double RP, I can play these following characters:
Loki
Tony Stark
Thor
Frigga
Steve Rodgers

- My replies can be a little on/off, since I'm working on my Thesis in English History at the moment, plus uni on the side and my unfortunate heart condition can be a bit unpredictable, but I do answer every day and as soon as possible. I always think about replies so sometimes it might take a little, if I want the reply to be super good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back