• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I Can't Think Of a Title ;; ver2.0

Kiiboom

i will kermit

I'm back!
Sadly.

• tumblr_m9hmaqSqBc1rveyst.gif

Hi everyone, how are you? I hope your day is going great! ^^

My name is Kiiboom, but please call me Kiibs, KiKi or Kai! I recently left rpn for a short time(spoilers: It wasn't short, I'm lying) but, I've returned because I'm kinda bored with life and, I need to procrastinate on school work.

Speaking of school, I'm taking classes along with having work so don't expect fast responses. I post at least once a day for rps and, if we have ooc chat, you should expect replies through the day as I do like talking to my partners (It makes plotting and, stuff easier for me).

Basically through the week my replies maybe scattered. But, on the weekend I'll be kinda consistent with my replies.

I can write about 1-4 paragraphs or even more, it just depends on the plot and, if I'm feeling extra creative. I will try to match post lengths with you so don't worry about that!

Last edited:
Greetings my name is William I am a full time voice actor and a part time author for a post apocalypse book. Although I am not familiar with the plots you have listed I am willing to give it a shot and make it work all I need is a run down of the theme and i cam catch on real quick. If you think i could be a valuable partner or friend let me know thank you for your time to read this

Sincerely
The Hunter

Hello Kai! I am Stepherz or Steph. As for your question, I'd have to say my favorite anime character is Tohru. Although I love a ton of video game/anime characters. Anyways I would love to roleplay Birthright or Kingdom Hearts. I will warn you now that the only Kingdom Hearts game I ever played was the first one, and it has been years since I've played it. I remember really enjoying it since it tied in with Disney Worlds since I love Disney. I can shoot you a PM if you'd like to discuss more details!

Hello Kai! I am Stepherz or Steph. As for your question, I'd have to say my favorite anime character is Tohru. Although I love a ton of video game/anime characters. Anyways I would love to roleplay Birthright or Kingdom Hearts. I will warn you now that the only Kingdom Hearts game I ever played was the first one, and it has been years since I've played it. I remember really enjoying it since it tied in with Disney Worlds since I love Disney. I can shoot you a PM if you'd like to discuss more details!

I'm curious, by Tohru are you talking about the one in Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid? If so I love that anime! Any way I could go for either FE or KH so go ahead and shoot me a pm! I'd love to talk to you about it!

Last edited:
Hello, i'm tone. Simply a bored student who likes to play the piano. Do you have any ideas?

Hey! I saw this ad and I noticed we share a lot of fandoms. I adore Dangan Ronpa, Kingdom Hearts, and Fire Emblem. I would love to write with someone who enjoys those fandom's. If you're interested in staying in contact, Pm me!

Hey there if this is still open i would like to do an avatar to as far as favorite video game characters its arthas menethil

YOOOOOOOOO you still interested in Magical Girl stuff and Kingdom Hearts? I have tons of ideas for those things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back