• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I am now a Science Experiment?!

IkutoForever

I was walking home from school one day and was kidnapped by a man (your chara). I didnt know, but i had a very strong power within me and you wanted it. You start by locking me in a room, chained to the floor. What will happen to me? Will you successfully retrieve my power? If you do...then what will happen to me?

My Chara:

img-thing

Name: Garett

S: Bi

Bio:He has come from a rich family and lived his live practicing music. Mostly piano. He has no idea about the power inside him.

Perso: Before: Calm, fun, easy-going, smart After: Scared, panicked, oblivious, empty-minded

Name: Samantha

Sexuality: Bisexual

Bio: She is the daughter of a scientist. All she wanted do was prove her worth to her dad, but he wouldn't notice her. She decided it was time to make herself special.

Personality: Cold, empty, hateful

d8ae8a4f7f5c6ac1db8e68767facbb2f.jpg

(Is it fine that it's a girl?)

Im going to make a new account! My principal told me i cant use the school gmail....so im going to do it differently.... :P i will use the same profile so you know...and a similar user name)

start where ur girl is kidnapping Garett )

*School let out finally and i hurried down the sidewalk to get away. Once far enough away i went a normal pace, relaxed*

In an alleyway, Samantha was waiting. When he passed by, she grabbed him and put chlorophyll on his face. Once he passed out, she pulled him into her van.

yeah! sorry! the electricity went out last night xD )

*I went wide eyed before passing out, my small body going limp. I was easy to carry because i was the same size as a small girl*

She drove him to her personal lab. She carried him to a sector of it especially prepared for him. She chained him to the wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
*I looked at where the voice came to* "p-please....the kid next door has way better stuff than me.....sooo....please let me go!"

"I highly doubt that. You see, you have special power locked inside of you. And I want it."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Then you better hope your powers manifest quickly." She said, turning and grabbing a crowbar in one hand and a needle in the other. "So, which one first?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back