I am new!

Luxifur

Well, as many of the other members of this fabulous website continued to point out, the main reason they typed this was because they were "58% Complete!". I am here for the exact reason!

As you can tell from my title, I do not have any good catchphrases like "New to You!" or anything like that. Sorry to disappoint you, whoever you may be! I might as well finally start on my description, ay?

Once upon a time, I was born. My name is Luxy. Luxifur is fine, too. Just a bit longer to type ;)

What are my hobbies?

I enjoy cooking lots of different foods from many different cultures! I am currently in love with a dish called Clafoutis! It is so good. Look it up and make it.

I also engage myself in art related things. I draw, paint, sketch, you name it!

Do I have any pets?

Of course! I have one dwarf rabbit named Marble and a rat named Pepper! My rat apparently wants to "play" with my rabbit. My rat's "play" is biting.. So as you can imagine.. My rabbit hates my rat deeply and I never let them interact after I first saw this reaction in my rabbit.

Do I play any instruments?

Yup! I play piano, ukulele, and guitar!

If you have any more questions, comment below! Please nothing really personal like "What color is your house?" I would really appreciate if you didn't ask that. x]

Some people think I am overloaded with stuff, but, I mean, it's their opinion!

Welcome to the site! I Hope we get to rp sometimes, also I play the violin and sax. High five for instruments!

[QUOTE="Nohara Rin]Welcome to the site! I Hope we get to rp sometimes, also I play the violin and sax. High five for instruments!

[/QUOTE]
I used to play violin! I don't know why I quit though ); 

[QUOTE="Shy Shadow]Welcome new comer :)

[/QUOTE]
Thank you!

I love the Violin :3 Maybe one day you will play it again! I always wished I could play the guitar but, sadly. I suck at it..

Don't ever say you suck at something! You are perfect the way you are and you don't have to play the guitar to prove it! 

[QUOTE="Shy Shadow]I play guitar and Bass I want to learn the violin

[/QUOTE]
NICE! What guitar pieces are you currently working on?

Aw, how sweet! Thank you. Like I said though, welcome again .-Bows.- and if you need help or want to ever rp just PM me. I'm always around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back