• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π™·πš’πš–πš—'𝚜 πšπ™Ώ πšœπšŽπšŠπš›πšŒπš‘

HymnShark

β€” Vision milky, then eyes rot.
K7FVeqg.png

Shortly about me
Hello! I'm HymnShark, but please call me Hymn. I'm 28 (she/her) from Northern Europe, thus English is not my first language. I started roleplaying as a wee child, and I've been doing it ever since on and off.
My replies are typically around +400 words, going up with motivation and/or with longer replies from my partner. My reply speed varies a lot as well. Sometimes it's multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a week, and when I'm especially busy with the work or the uni, the replies can take up to few weeks. I'll keep you updated what the situation is, if it seems I'm starting to get busy. I'm also drop friendly, life happens!

For the RPs itself - I'm a huge fan of lore and world building! I do have my favorite themes! Fantasy being at the top. You really need to convince me with a really good plot for me to be willing not to include fantasy elements to our RP. I also love sci fi and paranormal. These themes mixed with horror, adventure, action, dark themes, drama and romance just makes things perfect. History and post-apocalyptic/dystopian settings are also nice to explore, but needs that little something extra to make it really special for me! I do enjoy some slowburn romance, but It's not must. With romances I only do MxM pairing right now, and if it's a fandom RP, then it's going to be OCxOC only. I don't really do doubling, however I do include a lot of side characters into my replies. I won't do instant romances - it will take a while for my character to have feelings for your character.

I don't do uke/seme/sub/dom tropes.

I love to talk OOC, about the RP or about something else. Ask me about my dog and I can talk about her for hours LOL. I'm fine roleplaying either here of in discord.

A bit about you
As I am soon nearing 30, please be at least +18 when contacting me. I would prefer a bit older still, but 18yo is my hard limit - it would be weird to roleplay with those younger than that. Please make sure your main character will also be +18. For about the replies, I do also require some length to your replies. At least a few well thought paragraphs is the minimum for me to be able to work with it, since bringing plot forward with one or two lines a reply just doesn't work for me. I also do not mind if your replies take some time, so take your time! My characters will be no-consent characters, meaning you don't need to ask permission to hurt them for example, but their deaths will be non-canon for now. I do not require the same from you.

Original Worlds
I'll always prefer OC worlds to fandom ones. As mentioned above I can do anything from high fantasy (dragons, wizards) to modern fantasy (werewolves, vampires) to sci-fi (aliens, space travel). Historical, modern, futuristic, dystopian - I like it all. For me, some sort of conflict is important in RPs. I do not do a simple slice-of-life, or high school RPs. Enemies to lovers, opposites attract.

Fandoms
With fandom RPs, I'm willing to play only OCxOC characters. Basically I want our own characters in the fandom world. I love to explore the fandom worlds and I'm willing to do anything from fix-it's, to not even touching the whole canon plot and just going off road with our own!
- Bleach, Naruto, Hazbin Hotel, Harry Potter (out of school only), Star Wars (but no jediXpadawan or sithXapprentice), Dragon Age,

Cravings

[Let there be dragons]
A bit Temeraire book series inspired plot idea. A WW1 / WW2 era, but instead of airplanes and high technology, it's low tech, with dragons being used in the war instead of planes. Dragons are kinda rare, and so the armies confiscates them all and uses them for defending their countries. Right now, only "air corps" has the use of them. Most dragons bond with a single human in their lifetimes, so captured dragons or dragons of those fallen in combat are usually used for breeding programs only, unless the dragon accepts a new bonded. Our characters could be enemy combatants, or perhaps from the same side - sent for peace talks suspected to fail (or perhaps someone tries to make the talks fail, making our characters the detectives trying to find out who, why and how to stop them). Very interested for other possible plots for this world.

[Game of Thrones, but more fantasy and less G.R.R.M] - not a fandom RP
Political intrique, plotting, medieval fantasy and enemies behind every corner. World in a brink of war, different factions, trouble brewing and our characters in the middle of it all. In the world where magic and dragons are still not enough to keep peace,- well, not a norm, but normal enough, - our characters will need to fight for their survival, their position and perhaps to keep the whole country from falling to ruin. Perhaps our characters are from rival families, - but united to common goal under mutual blackmail? Going for the throne? Or perhaps just trying to survive in this cruel world.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back