• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One on One please?

Noire Tukino

"I Vomit Emotions."
Hi there everyone!!

I was hoping to do a One on One and I'd like to do a modern one, but with some fantasy elements.

I haven't really developed a plot yet, aside from the fact that I'd like for it to be people that are college-aged. I like really detailed posts, and I'd like there to be a minimum of one paragraph per post!
:)

I'm really itching to do:

Angel x Demon

Demon x human

Demons

Elves

Human x Reaper

Werewolves

Vampires

I kinda have a plot already for some of the human ones, where the souls are to be collected and brought to their proper places. But I've also just been itching to do a good roleplay.
:) PMs aren't on for me yet, so no PMs for right now!

Last edited by a moderator:
BubbleCat said:
Werewolves and vampires both sound interesting. =]
Hmmmm, in what way? In a more modern setting like going to school and such? I'd like to try the idea of it being in the workplace.

Okay! Hmm... From there, which character would you like to be, the vampire or the werewolf? And what will happen to the characters, will the fall for each other ? Or become allies in something? Or be completely against each other??

Shinohara said:
Elves and Angel x Demon look interesting.
We can definitely do that!! We could do both if anything, because I've got more ideas fleshed out for the Angel x Demon one more than anything else. But the Elf one we could come up with together?

Sovereign said:
I'm good for almost any of these --so long as I'd be allowed to play the human role!
I like playing the beings more anyway ;)

@Noire Tukino I'm free for any demon, angel, reaper, or (enhanced) human rp, plus I like the idea of a paragraph minimum, I'm starting to get a bit rusty with my rp skills since most long detailed ones are starting to fade

Adrian Johaanson]I'm really interested in the Demon x Human one. It brings up so many good plots. How about it? [/QUOTE] Absolutely!! I'm all down for that! :) I think I can send PMs now?? [QUOTE=Calcifer] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23654-noire-tukino/ said:
@Noire Tukino[/URL]
I would love to do a vampire rp with you. Would you like me to pm you?
If you wouldn't mind... only because I don't know if I can send PMs because I'm a new member?? I was really confused.

las0r0o7 said:
@Noire Tukino I'm free for any demon, angel, reaper, or (enhanced) human rp, plus I like the idea of a paragraph minimum, I'm starting to get a bit rusty with my rp skills since most long detailed ones are starting to fade
Let's do that then! And I am too actually... I miss doing longer, more detailed descriptions and stuff. I think that's where most of the fun comes in, especially with different writing styles.

Last edited by a moderator:
DuskerTem said:
I'd like to roleplay angel x demon. Been a while since I did that.
Okay! :) Want to discuss it further in PMs?

Obsessed said:
OH, IM ITCHING ON DOING DEMON X HUMAN AND SOME VAMPIRE RPS. I have a couple of plots for them here: Plots - FINDING LONG TERM PARTNERS. PLOTS LISTED INSIDE. | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum
If you find them interesting, please tell me. If not, then please still tell me so I won't get my hopes up, thanks!
I'm going to check it out right now! And now I can send PMs so I'll message you to let you know!!

[QUOTE="Noire Tukino]Okay! :) Want to discuss it further in PMs?
I'm going to check it out right now! And now I can send PMs so I'll message you to let you know!!

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! I'll look forward to your message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back