• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom HXH! oc x canon | double up

mygrotesque

hi ! i recently started rewatching hxh and was doing an interest check to see if anyone would want to do a 1x1 double up rp! my criteria is as listed.

• must be 18+ ! i’m 21 and despite the rp not needing to have any nsfw elements, i still prefer my rp partners to be at least 18.

• i can play my hand at any character you’d like and as for the canons i’m looking for you to play; i’m likely to ask for either feitan, shalnark, or kurapika !

• third person, literate/novella style. i’m not a script writer and i try my best to deliver good writing so i expect the same back. i understand people have outside lives and get busy as well, by all means ! so i’m not overly pushy about reply times, just try to give me a heads up if anything prevents you from replying for a long while.

• as long as you can write 4-6 paragraphs minimum per character, then that works with me ! i need someone who can write enough to give me something to work with.

• can talk more about things in dms here but i have a preference to do the actual rp over on disc, as it’s more organized and easier to navigate imo </3

• fine with dark plots and themes like gore n such but i won’t do anything that’s got obvious taboo topics, like pdfilia, inc3st, etc etc. no thank you!!!!

• open to oorp plotting, rambling, friendly banter, whatever ! i like to befriend my rp partners as it makes the rp a little more fun !

— any other questions or boundaries can be further discussed if interest is taken. feel free to reply to this or pm me here !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back