• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Hunter X Hunter One on One

shock3002

I only have one rule please have an Oc ready to be used thanks oh and in case you Dont know how to make one here

Ok guys and girls! This is a template for your oc. Please copy paste the stuff below for your oc and have fun!

Name:

Race:

Height:

Bio(life story):

Description(what you do today):

Dislikes:

Skills:

Abilities:

Personality(sadistic, caring, etc):

Hey! I LOVE HXH and have been wanting to do a 1v1 RP. I'll go ahead and fill out the Character sheet should i leave the sheet here?

Name: Rio Vix

Race: Human

Height: 5'10

Bio(life story): Was born in N.G.L. Raised there most of his life. At around the age of 8, his mother was killed. His father, Baham, was distraught and unwilling to lose another loved one, so he trained himself and his son for the next 4 years, using the environment to help them grows stronger. As a precaution, Baham kept a large variety snakes, and used controlled doses of their venom on himself and his son. Due to this, they developed a tolerance to the snake's venom, leaving light scarring on their arms. They grew strong together. However, Baham was killed by the mafia located in N.G.L. Rio lacked this knowledge for about 2 weeks till the word got to him. In order to get stronger and seek vengeance on the so called "leader" Gyro, Rio left N.G.L. For 2 years, he has lived off of the bounty hunting of criminals, getting stronger and stronger. Now he has set off for the Hunter Exam to become a professional. 

Description(what you do today): Working as a bounty hunter, but on hiatus to take the Hunter Exam, and become a professional Bounty

Hunter.

Dislikes: Waiting, monologues, and high heat.

Skills: Outdoor survival, discerning what is and is not poisonous, and hunting.

Abilities: High tolerance to venom, and exceptional sight in the dark compared to the average person.

Personality(sadistic, caring, etc): Playful, but can quickly get serious if need be. Always on high alert, but never seems to be.

If you are still looking, I'd like to be your partner.

Quick question, is the story before, after, or during the main story of HxH?

Oh and I'd like to see your char. sheet. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back