• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter//Hunted Logistics

Elowyn

word-weaver
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
WATCH THIS THREAD TO GET YOUR CHARACTER OPEN FOR APPROVAL.
(LIKE TO INDICATE THAT YOU ARE WATCHING THIS THREAD.)

THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN:
  • TIME OF DAY
  • WEATHER
  • NEWS
  • ANY TIMESKIPS
...AND IS MUY IMPORTANTE!!!

:snail: <=snail. just cuz.

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT: Both IC Threads are now open for posting. Thank you. :coolshades::grinningteeth::captaincat::ghostuvu:

Your Daily Weather Report!
----------------------------------------------------------
Y555, M4, D08
(day one of roleplay)
weather in Adelport- slightly overcast, no precipitation, comfortable temperature
weather in Duermio- drizzling, sky is overcast, fairly warm
time of day: mid-morning

UPDATE: Minimum post length is now specified to 5 lines of text on a computer screen not including space breaks or header.

Weather Update in Duermio: drizzly rain will begin to lighten and disappear, some gaps in the clouds to be expected

(No, you don't have to include weather in your post. Just a heads up.)

For all you brainstormers out there who have great ideas ready to sprout out of your minds: head over to the OOC to share some thoughts about potential arcs!

Hey y'all! I'm going to work on more plot-pushing stuff. Meanwhile, the sun is beginning to draw long shadows in the city of Adelport. Time is approximately 5:30 pm. In Duermio, the time is around 7-8 pm, as I'm assuming that you all wouldn't be drinking early in the day. For Duermio, I'll say the earliest posts started around 6 pm.

That being said, start finishing up in the next few rounds of posting! I'll let you know when I plan on time-skipping to the next day. Hoping to give a 12 hour heads up before the time-skip. :)

As I think things will be easier if we put time stamps on posts, the new rule will be to... put time stamps in your posts! It'll help me keep track of time and what is happening. But let's just call this a guideline, a relaxed rule. If you like the idea, great, time stamp every post. But if you're just dipping in and out real quick (say, you're tight on time and just wanna post), I'll let it slide unless I specifically tell you to time stamp your post.

So generally the posting header should be:
[NAME]
[TIME, LOCATION]
[INTERACTION]​

Thanks for reading and abiding by the rules.

A hunter enters Duermio... watch out! *played by meowfyre

Y555, M4, D09
((DAY 2))

Weather: partially sunny with sparse cloud cover

<Meowfyre has left the Duermio group. Egon has transferred over to Adelport. Duermio is currently inactive.>

I'm really sorry guys, but I will be travelling for the next two months. I'll be back on the second week of July. If I don't respond, you'll understand why. I'm not sure how much access to the internet and leisure time I will be spending on this site, so please accept my sincere apologies if I am inactive! If you really want to continue sans GM (me) while I am away, that's fine. Or if there are those who want to wait, I'm good with that too. If I am gone and you want to continue the plot here is the plan for the future:

Tetra will reappear and join them and lead the scientists to them
Roman must be introduced at some point
Plague will hit and force majority of citizens to move
Shortage will cause Quintulian revolt
Scene with Zantoric temple, offerings
During migration, experimenters will attempt to hunt and capture
Silver-Gloves will oversee the migration and grow suspicious
The rookie steps into plot
Move to Duermio complete
Silt takes in some immigrants
Conflict among Zantorics and Isldrassilic peoples
Top Echelon of Zantorics from Adelport make a fuss about the state of Duermio. Some people get a verbal beating
Wormwood makes his move to expose Sup's
Golden Paladin may make an appearance and fight Sup's

So as you can see, I had a lot planned. It's a vague outline of how I imagined the story going. If you guys want to, you can just fill in the blanks however you want or just let it rip and see what happens. LOL. OR put this RP on hold until I come back. Then I'll send out a blurb asking who is still interested in continuing this if I'm still up for continuing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back