• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Human x Pet[Closed]

MokieDokie

Hi :smiled:

I'm interested in role playing with another person a human x pet role play.

The main idea would be a human and animal or creature somehow meet and at first the relationship is non-existent. Then, they start to become acquaintances and soon after friends. Finally they bond closely and have many adventures together.

It can be realistic in the modern world or it can be fantasy where there is magic. It can even be a mix where the pet is a creature from some other world but somehow ends up in the modern world we know of today.

One of the requirements is that the human and pet can't speak to each other directly nor telepathically. This way we have the challenge of communication and misunderstanding. :bigsmile:

And maybe this could be in episodes or chapters so we could easily end an idea to start another if we find that to be best. This means we could do time skips at the end of the episode or chapter.

Let me know if you are interested :smiled:

:bigsmile:Great I will message you

Edit: Oh no, I can't message you:cry: I'm not sure if its because I'm new 
All others interested feel free to express also :smiled: I can do more 1x1

:bigsmile: Yay I will message you two 
Oops I forgot I still can't start messages :cry: If you can please message me 
Thanks everyone for replying :bigsmile: I have to close this one now since any more would be too many :five::five::five::five:

CLOSED :cry::angel::smiled::wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back