• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Human x Orc Chieftess! (Enemies To Lovers) (Looking for the orc chieftess)

RyanRoss2929

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a female to do a high medieval fantasy roleplay with! I would like it to be a slow build romance, with optional action/adventure thrown in if you'd enjoy that!. Anyways, the plot is still rough but if you're interested please read the idea below:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So the idea is kinda based on flipping the tables on the arranged marriage cliche… M/C, the son of a village chief, is being forced to marry an orc chieftess (Y/C). The general idea is that the villages have been getting raided non-stop by Y/C's tribes, so the villages negotiate a peace with the orcish tribes and M/C is willing to offer a marriage with her in order to secure the treaty... even if it means leaving his home forever to join the tribe.

I would like to have this sorta be an enemies to lovers thing, with Y/C sadistically teasing and treating M/C like a plaything at first, before they slowly do begin to form a genuine bond with each other, realizing that each other's races are not so bad. If you have any other ideas on how we could develop this roleplay, I am more than open to hearing them!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some other things you should know about my roleplay style:

- I like a casual atmosphere where we can discuss the roleplay, what we want to happen, or even just talk outside of roleplay!
- I can do both first and third person
- As for response sizes, I have no limit or requirements or anything like that! It's very dependent on the situation. Some situations call for fast back and forth so in that case it makes sense to do smaller responses, while some require exposition or plot to be set up and can be lot longer. In short, my post sizes varies quite a bit but I'll always deliver a paragraph at the very least... hope that's alright! All I ask is that you put effort into your posts as I will.
- I love some good world/lore building and I'd love to hear your suggestions for this world :3

That’s about it! If this sounds like something you’d be interested in please shoot me a text with any questions you might have! Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back