Hullo

liliputian7

Priapic Gourmand
I'm a person whose interests vary wildly in no apparent pattern and in no standardized length of time. Characters in general have always been interesting to me, though, and most of my interests revolve around creating, personifying, challenging, and exploring characters. Acting, writing, literature, film, art, sequential art - and I'm into these things DEEP, not, like, "I took a class once in college about it", I mean, like, these things are pretty much my life and I could talk at length about any of them.

Long story short, I've always wanted to do a serious, GOOD roleplay surrounded by serious, GOOD actors in order to explore characters and essentially write a story. These actors have to be aware of their surroundings, be willing to build on others, and be open to others' ideas on the fly. That's what makes a good roleplay, right? I'll do less serious stuff, of course, but I've never been able to do something so serious and I'd really like to.

So message me, mate

I'm new here but that doesn't sound too bad. I feel I'd that category kinda, plus it sounds interesting. I'll pm you when my 24 hours are up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back