• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom HTTYD RP?

PossitivelyNoOne

He/They/It
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyyyy! Its Vee back for some more rp.

+* About me *+
I am 18+ but wouldn't mind doing platonic rps with minors.
I am open to lgbtqia themes, I am trans myself so anything rlly is welcome.
If we do oc/canon it will be double up.
I'm honestly not much of a stickler for length of post anymore, some days I'll write a lot and sometimes a little.
I am working a full time job, I will randomly be on and off. If I disappear give me a nudge.
I'm not a huge stickler for grammar either, we're humans not ai we'll make mistakes.
I do ask you use "" and not ** when writing.

+* Rp Stuff *+
So.. I made myself a Lightfury, named Rhys. I very much would love to do a rider and dragon rp or maybe just wild dragons. We can put it anywhere in the series if you're fine being canon non-compliant and I have a couple ideas for plot. I'm down for canon characters appearing or just doing ocs. Also open to hearing any au's you may have. If you dont wanna do the dragons I do have a rider oc I am happy to use.

Okay thanks for reading away I go *poofs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back