• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Howdy partner.

Asa Loko

Lightning
Greetings, stranger! Thou haveth beenth chosenth to spoth this advertisementh.

All jokes aside, thanks for clicking in the first place. I appreciate it a lot, because I know from myself, that RPers are often picky :^)
Anyways, I am quite new to RPN and I have little to no experience in RPing on a forum. I usually RP on discord or either in games, mostly MMORPGs, given they are somewhat "perfectly" made for it and even have the RP in their name! But I am straying off. Obviously, I am here to look for an RP-Partner for one (or maybe multiple?) settings, that I am interested in. Before that, some side-info, in case it would be asked. Timezone is MEZ, aka Middle Europoor timezone. I am some broke university-student, who works part-time to have some +€€€ for more than spaghetti with ketchup and I LOVE to RP. Especially love long, detailed emotes are on top of my Like-List, even if English isn't my native tongue and I still have to look a word up every now and then.

What I am looking for:
- An RP-partner, who shares a love for long, literate posts, that contain details and bring immersion to the RP. I don't really have any "as much as x-paragraphs" requirements, but as long as it's not a one-liner I am fairly fond of anything. It doesn't -always- have to be long, given there are certain situations, where the conversation takes place and barely any actions happen.

The Settings I had in mind:
- Either some Light/Dark Fantasy with lots of adventuring. Casual, nothing fancy mancy you haven't seen before. It can be fancy, depending on what we will make it!
- Some modern RP with lots of political plot regarding arms-dealing or adventuring like Lara Croft or Nathan Drake. Not sure why, but I am kinda a sucker for RP like that. Different strokes for different folks.
- Sci-Fi RP! Warhammer or Mass Effect were always kinda cool to me.
- A certain fandom setting. For some reason, I really got interested in the whole FATE series, so yuh.
- A completly original setting with lots of influences from all sorts of fandoms + franchises.
Fantasy - Baptism by Fire [Lore]

For those, who'd want to see a small sample of my RP see here!
Fantasy - The Wild Hunt [OPEN, just join]

I'd be up to GM/DM-ing any of the settings, aka to be the one who pulls the strings in the dark to create some tension/plot. Unless my partner would want to take over. And of course I am not so stuck up, that I wouldn't brainstorm with others regarding the plots/settings. RP is something you enjoy together as two or as a group, not alone. Otherwise I'd be writing stories. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back