• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern How To Be a Serial Killer

Which would be better: One murderer, or pairs of murderers and students?

• One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Multiple Pairs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Angst

✨ honey i'm a queen ✨
Alright, so this is going to be really short and sweet, but basically, I watched the movie "How To Be a Serial Killer" with Matthew Gray Gubler last night, and I thought doing a roleplay with a similar theme would be interesting. If you haven't seen the movie, it basically follows a guy named Mike, who is a serial killer, as he attempts to teach the art of serial killing to a video store worker following an efficient ten-step program. If you want anymore information, here's the Wikipedia page (which admittedly doesn't have too much more info on it):

How to Be a Serial Killer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The plot won't be exactly the same of course, but it's something to work off of, at least. Just wanted to see if anyone was interested!

Alivah said:
ooh, i'm interested c: been dying(no pun intended) for a roleplay like this.
Haha! Great! :) I think I'll make the thread if we can get just two more people. Thanks for the interest! ('Twas a beautiful pun, even if it was not intended.)

AbstractAnnabella said:
Gonna pretend I knew of this, k?
I didn't want to bother you with it because you seemed busy with a lot of other RPs at the moment.

It is not because I do not love you.

I am sorry.

NimbusTheCat said:
I didn't want to bother you with it because you seemed busy with a lot of other RPs at the moment.
It is not because I do not love you.

I am sorry.
When--

When--

When--

Have I ever been too busy for you or anything you create? I will join the shit out of this one if you aren't tired of me.

Do not apologize, love.

AbstractAnnabella said:
When--
When--

When--

Have I ever been too busy for you or anything you create? I will join the shit out of this one if you aren't tired of me.

Do not apologize, love.
I WANT YOU TO JOIN THIS SO HARD. IT WOULD NOT BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU. I COULD NEVER BE TIRED OF YOU.

But only if it is not too much.

NimbusTheCat said:
I WANT YOU TO JOIN THIS SO HARD. IT WOULD NOT BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU. I COULD NEVER BE TIRED OF YOU.
But only if it is not too much.
I AM SO HAPPY YOU THINK THAT AND I REALLY WILL, I'LL MAKE A CS THAT YOU'LL BE PROUD OF.

It is not, trust me.

AbstractAnnabella said:
I AM SO HAPPY YOU THINK THAT AND I REALLY WILL, I'LL MAKE A CS THAT YOU'LL BE PROUD OF.
It is not, trust me.
I AM SURE YOU WILL. I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

Peaceswore said:
I'm interested in this as well~
Awesome! I will get to making the thread as soon as possible, then!

AbstractAnnabella said:
You know me well enough to know I would never fucking be a student.
Very well said. And also true. xD Totally wasn't hoping you'd say that because I wanted to be a student.

Not sure if I should pair people randomly, or let ya'll choose. Any thoughts?

NimbusTheCat said:
Awesome! I will get to making the thread as soon as possible, then!
Very well said. And also true. xD Totally wasn't hoping you'd say that because I wanted to be a student.

Not sure if I should pair people randomly, or let ya'll choose. Any thoughts?
It would be boring if it were any other way.

In my opinion, you should choose seeing as there could be preferences involved if we chose alone.

NimbusTheCat said:
Also, @AbstractAnnabella and @Alivah just for the record, would the two of you be looking to be killers or pupils? Just to see who else we're looking for.
hmmm, I'm actually not to sure about that. i'll have to think on that one.

also, i agree with Annabella, it'd be more interesting that way if you chose/did a generator or something lol

Last edited by a moderator:
AbstractAnnabella said:
It would be boring if it were any other way.
In my opinion, you should choose seeing as there could be preferences involved if we chose alone.
This is very true. :P

Alrighty then, I shall choose. Thanks hon.

Alivah said:
hmmm, I'm actually not to sure about that. i'll have to think on that one.
also, i agree with Annabella, it'd be more interesting that way if you chose/did a generator or something lol
It's all good, take your time!

Ooo, yes I like this idea. Thank you for your input as well.

A thread is on its way!

AbstractAnnabella said:
HEY SNAKEY!
Hey Anna!

I'm totally not strange. I definitely didn't consider joining and then see you and then be like "YES SHE'S HERE I'M JOINING." Just letting you know that's definitely not what happened.

snakeyem12 said:
Hey Anna!
I'm totally not strange. I definitely didn't consider joining and then see you and then be like "YES SHE'S HERE I'M JOINING." Just letting you know that's definitely not what happened.
How are you?

That is alright because if I had seen you here before me, I would have totally done the same shit.

AbstractAnnabella said:
How are you?
That is alright because if I had seen you here before me, I would have totally done the same shit.
I'm alright. I'm back at school tomorrow so I've had a slightly stressful day, but right now I'm okay. You?

And the roleplay we're in seems to be dead which is sad.

snakeyem12 said:
I'm alright. I'm back at school tomorrow so I've had a slightly stressful day, but right now I'm okay. You?
And the roleplay we're in seems to be dead which is sad.
I am sorry everything seems so stressful for you, I hope it gets better. I am fine, working on a CS.

It isn't, I assure you. I am going to post by tonight and possibly see if we can get it going again.

[QUOTE="The Awakened Moon]Would love to join as a student if there's room!

[/QUOTE]
Of course, hon! Welcome to the party!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back